Pondok Muara Chalet
Casa del Mar, Langkawi(Pantai Cenang)
US$247
US$199
US$191
US$159
Agoda.com
Bon Ton Resort(Pantai Cenang)
US$92
US$79
Priceline
White Lodge Motel(Pantai Cenang)
US$66
US$35
Agoda.com
Cenang Memories Motel(Pantai Cenang)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$21
Alpha Motel(Pantai Cenang)(Great Value!)
US$19
Sunset Beach Resort(Pantai Cenang)
US$48
US$42
Salsa Resort Langkawi(Pantai Cenang)
US$22
US$21
Agoda.com
Great Peak Inn Motel(Pantai Cenang)(Great Value!)
US$20
Melati Tanjung Motel(Pantai Cenang)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We spent 3 days and 2 nights in here. Our room located just beside the receptionist hence easy access to drinking water, satellite tv channel and close to our rented car parking lot. We go for a basic room and we are more than happy. Good shower, good air conditioning, clean and simple room decoration. We spent lots of our time outdoor hence we go for the basic room. Lots of parking spces available, a restaurant available just besdie the chalet. Location is at its best. Its not located at the center of chenang beach but a few hundred metres away and surrounded by paddy field hence the peaceful environment.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

The rooms are spacious and well lit. The area is okay, however precaution is needed against the mosquitoes. The owner was very nice and for the stay I was there, it was good. Also the owner was telling about the future plans on improvising the place. So if you are going sometime in 2017, this is a best place for the rates. If you are travelling before that too, check it out. If you have your personal vehicle, then this is the best place for the money.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Stayed in this place for a week. big and spacious room with aircon, fridge, balcony over looking the field, which is full of life, working desk and dining table. Tv- but it only has malay chanels.
Place has seen better days, but it wasn't at all bad. No room cleaning or service in this place. So be prepared to keep it nice and clean yourself.
The location is quiet and there's nothing around it now, but they were building a new hotel and restaurant right at the yard, and should be open in late summer of 2016. About 5min walk to a shop and closest restaurant and 10min walk to the busier cenang beach strip. It's about 10-15min drive from the airport
We rented a car to go around the island to places so therefore the location was just fine for us.
The only minus was that the internet didn't work very well in our room if at all, but there is a small lounge where it works perfectly.
Syahrin the owner was nice and helpful, and he also gave us a lift to the airport when we left.
It's a nice place for budget travellers who want a bit of quiteness and space. Not the cheapest, but personally I think it's good value

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2015

The room that we got is really spacious and it have 2 single beds and 1 double bed. Even though the chalet is quite far from pantai chenang but the view from the room is beautiful. It's facing the paddy field.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Mysarah85
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Booked this place without checking reviews so serves me right. Having been to Langkawi several times I can confirm that there are plenty places better than this for around a similar price. Upon arrival there was no one there so I rang the phone numbers pinned to the window but no answer from any. As I was about to leave and go find another hotel a woman came out and asked why I was there. Her husband, who apparently deals with the bookings, was out and she had no record of my being there. To be fair to her she trusted me enough to give me a key and said to speak to her husband in the morning.

I read with interest the comment about being disturbed at 8.30am. As I was already awake I heard a man wandering around outside my chalet coughing and spluttering for around 10 minutes but I thought nothing of it. Then I could hear some movement again and at that point the electricity went off. I thought, as some hotels do in Asia, that perhaps the electricity went off at a certain time. I put clothes on and asked the owner to switch the electricity back on so I could have a shower. He went to the fuse box outside my room and flicked the switch, blaming the storm that had finished 4 hours earlier for the electricity going off 5 minutes ago when In fact he had turned it off at the fuse box so that the air on went off so that I would get up and pay. Now that is ridiculously poor hospitality.

Room itself was extremely basic, there are better on the island for a similar price. It's kind of in the middle of nowhere although walking to the main road and flagging down a taxi is fairly easy. Window didn't shut in the bathroom which isn't very nice when you're in the shower and there's geckos running up the outside of them. Place was like a building site which meant climbing over slabs and planks of wood (with exposed nails) to get in and out of the room. No internet. Seriously, go somewhere else.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo