“Nice fish n chips for lunch!”
Review of The Two Brewers

The Two Brewers
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Hadlow
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was tasty and good value and the pub has a nice atmosphere, clean and friendly service. There is also a big TV but we were not so interested in the rugby and it was not obtrusive. Would recommend

1  Thank Gerry M

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Such a lovely pub. Great atmosphere, friendly bar staff. TV, pool table and a car park! had a lovely time.

2  Thank Hollie T
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We had the light breakfast which was lovely good price.
The beef stew was nice but was mainly meat not much else in it.
I was told a selection of veg would be with it and only peas. Small size too.
They had no kids menu available as they did t have anything thing for and I was told that we could have anything of the main menu for smaller cost.
No jackets available so my 2 year old had a tuna sandwich with a tiny side of chips which was extra and I was charged more then the cost of a sand which itself. They charged me the price of a kids meal at £4.95 and the sandwich was cheaper.
Nice staff and friendly atmosphere I just wouldn’t recommend eating there as it’s very pricey for what you get.

2  Thank chev2018
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Called in here ‘and hoc’ for a a few drinks before going off to find an Indian restaurant for a curry. Despite not serving food on a Monday night the landlady, Nicky overheard us talking about a curry and she volunteered to go and prepare the most amazing beef curry ever! They took over the pub in July 17 I believe so reviews prior to that should be disregarded but these guys are really good at what they do. It is a very family orientated establishment and the owners Mum, children and dogs were in the bar but they were not intrusive in the least and understood customers space but if you wanted to chat, as we did, we were made most welcome.Got to say a big thumbs up for the food which I believe is going to be a lot of South African cuisine on the menu as this is where the owners used to live. Please give it a go and support your local!!

1  Thank MoMoKent
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Three of us had ate in there over the past weekend and found the place very welcoming and good value for money. The food menu is well priced and the drinks very reasonable.