Travelodge Thurrock M25(West Thurrock)(Great Value!)
US$47
Travelodge
US$52
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn London Rainham Hotel(Rainham)(Great Value!)
US$50
PremierInn.com
Ibis London Thurrock(Grays Thurrock)
US$55
US$49
Travelodge Thurrock Lakeside(Grays Thurrock)(Great Value!)
US$73
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
US$55
PremierInn.com
Stifford Hall Hotel(North Stifford)
US$67
US$53
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$62
US$56
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Dartford(Dartford)(Great Value!)
US$54
PremierInn.com
All reviewsexecutive roomwould stay againbuffet stylecouldn't faultbar and restaurantgarden suitelakeside shopping centrethurrockmel
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed her for the weekend as we wanted to do the whole Lakeside shopping experience, and the location was perfect. The hotel was clean, staff were very pleasant and our room was a good size.
We were located on the very top floor, in the roof, 4 lots of stairs later and jelly legs to boot, we found it. Although the view was fantastic, the room was the coldest I have ever stayed in! We blocked the door with towels, and had the radiator on full but couldn’t make it warm. The bathroom floor was too cold to stand on in bare feet and it was too cold to shower! There just seemed to be a constant drought coming through the door and blowing through the room. We did tell reception when we checked out and were instantly offered a complimentary breakfast but it did take me a few days to feel warm again.

Saying all that I would probably stay here again, and ask for a room on lower floors. The location was perfect for our trip and the staff were lovely.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

The Thurrock Hotel was was where I decided to host my Sweet 16th Birthday Party and it was a lovely night! I was very pleased with the staff during the party as they not only helped tidy up but also created a lovely atmosphere where my guest could enjoy. I'd like to thank The Thurrock Hotel for a lovely night...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
ThurrockGM, General Manager at Thurrock Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Reviewed 27 October 2017

traveling lots and staying away if I can I like to give independent hotels a go however this hotel is very expensive for what you get and it is not as good as a Premier Inn or a Travelodge at least in these two the bed is good, the beds here are old, freaky and uncomfortable the rooms are very tired, old carpets walls and floors cracked and badly patched, some of the electrics in the 1st room were suspect, loose light switch and a double socket that only one side worked !
The reception and dining room have been updated but that is it, everywhere else is stuck in the 70's.
I asked to change my room because it was so bad thinking that paying £75 I just got a bad room, but no, the 2nd room was a little better but not a lot the bed was actually worse, both rooms the bathroom was dirty and had cracked floor tiles just waiting to cut someones foot in the middle of the night.
Staff on reception were nice and the lady changed my room with no problem, pity the room wasn't as nice as her.
Bar staff, well once they finished showing their child's photo to a couple of I presume regulars she managed to get me a beer which was generous of her to eventually give me some attention ( and no she wasn't serving them drinks just chatting)
Dining, well now this is another interesting area, you can have a choice from the menu when they decide to tell you on the 2nd day, or the special of the day, which is basically a help yourself buffet of little choice and partly dried up food, now I could understand this if I was dining at 8.30 or 9 but surely not at 7pm, so first night was a carvery with some gammon and dodgy looking beef, the 2nd night well this had to be the most poor dried up Chinese food at 7.30 no wonder the restaurant was empty, so opted for the Al a Carte if you could class it as that, the salt and pepper squid was basically frozen calamari with a tub of sweet chilli sauce, deft not the salt and pepper squid I get at any Chinese Ive been to, and well in truth you can't go wrong with Ham egg and chips which was very nice, now then Breakfast, well this is where the hotel shines at its best apart from Mrs Grumpy who just wanted your room number, no explanation regarding anything as what eggs would you like, however a good selection of cereals, a tiny bit of ham and cheese this was poor for any continentals, warm crossaints and pan au' chocolate, nice bacon, sausage etc and very nice poached eggs to order, tea and coffee a bit lacking just sitting in flasks at the side !
So to summarise, there is obviously too many hotels in the area for this hotel to make too much effort, which I can understand, but its a big hotel and with a bit of TLC and just a bit more care they could rise above the PI and TL's of this world and offer a bit more of a comfortable independant stay, they seem to have a huge amount of conference space that could be used but who would want to stay, you need to offer something better not worse for the same money, as it is Im back to Premier Inn, cleaner, better beds and bathroom, and overall food even at a beefeater is better than the dry buffet with a limited selection.

Room Tip: Neither of mine were worth writing about
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Owenski37
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We paid £90 for a hotel room to find the carpets were dated, dusty and smelly. Spacious rooms and comfy beds but didn't get any sleep till gone midnight due to the rooms being so hot - we were sweating! We tried the all you can eat carvery for £10 each - not pleased at all. Most of it was undercooked and hard, almost inedible. Definitely don't think the room was worth that price due to our experience and not having a fridge or many beverages. Not to mention when checking in and eating meals, there was a shortage of staff when we needed assistance. Extra lay creaky floors and paper thin walls. Was woken multiple times simply by loud voices, slamming doors and footsteps. Wouldn't go again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah C

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Low cost, good location, massive room with modern bathroom. No issues. Would come here again.

It doesnt bother me to lay in bed and be able to see the traffic on the M25, but i imagine it may nit be everyones idea of fun.....probabky onlyban issue in a handfull of rooms though.

Big sprawling place, i gather more of a venue than a traditional hotel, but it did the job for me. Would use again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business