“Could not wait to leave!!!!”
Review of Roybridge Hotel

Roybridge Hotel
Ranked #4 of 4 Roybridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 August 2016

I would not normally do such a negative review of somewhere as it is peoples livelihood, but I feel it is my duty to do so...

I had two nights at the Roy Bridge, and whilst the hosts were as lovely as ever and could not help us enough, and I would not want to hurt anybody's feelings, but the room we stayed in was not very nice. I could not leave quick enough and would certainly never return. i did not take any photographs, but looking at the ones that someone else had put on, I only wish I had as I usually do before I go away is check the accommodation and I would not of even turned up!!!!

sorry if this offends anyone but I must say as I see...

Room Tip: None don't go
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here me and a friend so we could walk Ben Nevis. The rooms are basic, comfy bed that's all that mattered, tea and coffee facilities in the room.

Small bar with pool table and juke box! Prices at the bar are reasonable and the staff are very nice!

Breakfast remembering we payed £7.50 for was disappointing. Very small selection of cereal and juice and the cooked breakfast was bellow average.

All in all its a good place to stay if you plan to visit Ben Nevis as 15 min drive away!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Close and convenient to Fort William and Ben Nevis- ideal for walkers that want to be close to the countryside. Room was nice but average (what you pay for) but the beer down stairs was cheap! Pool table and juke box available for a night cap! Would stay again if we ever walk up Ben Nevis again!!

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Stayed here last weekend whilst we walked up Ben Nevis and for the price its excellent. I was with a group of 8 men who aren't the quietest and we had no issues whist staying here. Friendly staff and a great bar on site. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Myself and a large group of mates stayed for the weekend as a base for climbing. Wonderful hospitality by the hosts and tasty affordable food both for dinner and breakfast. The bar was open till late and atmosphere was friendly and good fun. Rooms were all very spacious clean and warm exactly what we were looking for from the weekend. All set in a tranquil Scottish village in the foothills of the highlands. Great value and choice. Thanks!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roybridge
2.8 km away
0.7 km away
Homagen
Homagen
#2 of 4 in Roybridge

Been to Roybridge Hotel? Share your experiences!