“Birthday Dinner”

Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Scottish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Visited in a group of 6 for a birthday dinner. Lovely, helpful staff. Great atmosphere, you don't even notice the people who are only there for a few pints sitting a few feet away at the bar. Food was delicious with plenty of choice on the menu. Staff decorated the table prior to our arrival for my Dad's 60th which was greatly appreciated. Our only issue was the staggered arrival of our food. One of my brothers had a considerable extra wait for his starter, only half my main meal arrived ( I had fajitas) and my other brothers was wrong so had to be sent back. By the time our full correct meals had arrived the others were nearly finished. None of us would hesitate to eat here again and I'm personally looking forward to it.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

8/7/2017 Nice place. Busy friendly took family out for tea didn't have to book. Was lucky to get a table so booking is recommended the drinks had a good choice served by friendly staff straight to the table , food didn't take long to follow after order very nice tasty food for all of us (5) all had different from menu and all cleared our plates some of the same family members have gone back tonight9/7/2017 it was that nice and took friends along

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Can't complain about one single thing, had a fantastic lunch left full to the brim and the girl that served us was lovely nothing any trouble brilliant value for money. Will definitely be back again. ps left full to the brim

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This place has great food can't fault it , however was there on Sunday for a birthday dinner with family the noise was rediculous @ the bar there had been a football match on earlier in the day ! Can't fault the waiting staff there doing there best trying to get passed the people @ the bar with your food . My son ordered a coke and water it took 30 mins to come it's all down the bar staff there busy chatting and just attending people there to hell with the restaurant plus there was plenty of management floating around ? Could they not have pulled there weight in seeing the place was full , there busy going round giving childen lollipops before there dinner NOT GOOD IDEA . My son and husband went to the toilets they said what a disgrace for a restaurant bar ! Management please take note of this review as you have a good business in the heart of Erskine .

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Great food , great service and entertainment was great on my friends hen night in February , good pub for friends or family meal too. Very nice polite staff and always service with a smile.

1  Thank GlasgowRennie