Ye Olde Station Guest House
US$121
US$108
US$83
US$71
Brook Marston Farm Hotel(Sutton Coldfield)
US$65
US$69
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

Old Hall House(Fillongley)
US$118
US$72
Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$60
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewswarm welcomestayed herefruit juicedown the roadthe ownerat homelooking forwardpatmolloycookednecpubvillagecoleshillrailwayroutesuit
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We booked into this guest house as we were going to a wedding down the road at Shustoke Barns.
It’s run by Mrs Molloy, who is one of the nicest ladies you could ever wish to meet. Nothing was too much trouble for her, she switched our room to a double (I booked twin by mistake), sorted taxis for us and she cooked us a gorgeous breakfast.
It was a bit like going back in time, but if you are looking for a clean, comfortable, friendly place to stay in a nice location, then this is the place for you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynne S
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I will start with the good points first.

Pat the host is most welcoming, her breakfast is adequate and she will get it ready most hours in the morning to fit in with your travel plans.

Room was clean although very outdated.

The car park is massive so no problem with parking.

Now the bad points

The room we were given was awful, ugly patterned carpets everywhere even in the bathroom, no hot water to have a shower, I had to wash my hair in cold water. Shower head fell to bits.

Towels were worn out and appeared to have come from Ibis hotel,maybe they had thrown them away.

Beds were worn out almost collapsed, squeeky each time we sat on them and even worse when we turned over in the night .

Tight squeeze to pass the bottom of the beds to get to the bathroom, very small tight room.

We booked this as it was very close to our airport parking.
Would we stay again, NO definatly not.

Can't understand the good reviews about this place, maybe others had stopped in different rooms.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Stayed here for a family wedding in Shustoke and received a Lovely warm welcome from Pat - who made our whole family feel very welcome. Nothing was too much trouble and she was always on hand should we require anything.

Room Tip: Room 1 and room 9 if you have children with you which are at the front of the station -
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TCN50
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I was in Coleshill for work and stayed in the guesthouse for 6 days, the lady who runs it - Peth is super sweet and helpful, doing you a breakfast every morning and looking after you with whathever is needed. There is a lot of space outside the building, I was doing yoga and picknic after the long working day, very peaceful and calm place. The only little disadvantage is that is a bit hidden from the road and difficult to find, but that's not the most important in the case.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank mimmimargaret
Reviewed 24 June 2017

This is a wonderful find - felt I had switched the clock back to my childhood - even though I stayed as my Husband and I were visiting my sick Mum in Solihull Hospital. The Guest House is just wonderful - comfortable, very clean, lovely breakfast - this Guest House is a treasure in a beautiful area of Warwickshire. Pat made us so very welcome - will most certainly go back in the future. Thank you Pat - we were so comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family