“The taste lingers long!”

Castello Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Radstock
Price range: US$8 - US$27
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent Italian Restaurant in one of the less fashionable areas near Bath, i.e. Radstock. Once you have visited it you will lose your appetite (no pun intended) for the more expensive establishments in the city of Bath. Super tasty food, an extensive menu, friendly service, attractive decor, easy parking and cleanliness combine to make this one of the most popular restaurants in the area. Give it a try! You will not be disappointed! Best to book in advance.

3  Thank colinlacey1

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Another fantastic lunch. I visited with my granddaughters . Service excellent food great lovely atmosphere .
One small suggestion perhaps a toddler taster menu , this may bring young mums in at lunch time ?? Just a thought

3  Thank Visit0r57
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Just visited this restaurant tonight and loved it so much I wanted to review it right away. The food is absolutely delicious....had the mussels to start and they were the best I've tasted! Service was brilliant, drinks came out very quickly as did the food. Just came across this restaurant by chance and so glad we did

2  Thank Carol-Anne N
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Fab food great service best food around nothing is to much trouble. I would really recommend this restaurant

1  Thank angesmalley
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We visited to celebrate my birthday as we were staying in the area and saw that the restaurant was one of the best rated on trip advisor. The food and wine were delicious and the restaurant has a lovely atmosphere. We were very impressed and would certainly recommend.

3  Thank Caroline F