“Breakfast ”
Review of Coffeetop

Coffeetop
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Radstock
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Go to this little cafe often. i live local always take the grandkids for Sunday breakfast always good food and kids love it..

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Having visited the museum (just opposite) we (a family group of 4 matures) decided to see if we could get some lunch at this cafe, now known as Riverside. What a delight it turned out to be. The owners were friendly and patient with our hesitancy of what to order. We were all absolutely delighted with what we got. Great poached eggs, chips, etc. The coffee was excellent. Once we got talking to the owner he gave us a great deal of quality information about the area. A wonderful place to take a break. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely little shop to have a drink and some food. The staff are always nice, chatty and very welcoming.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Good food, nice atmosphere, nice staff, good place for a drink and or food. Hopefully the disruption of the new builds won't be around for too much longer and it's back to usual.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I had a cooked breakfast one Saturday morning. They offered too prices and I had the lower priced one while my partner had the higher priced one (£4.99 and £6.99 ?). Mine was everything I needed including toast and tea. How my partner managed to get through everything on his plate I will never know ! Excellent value for money ! Definitely go there again