“One of the best fishing places in UK for sure”

The Square Fish Cafe
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Lenham
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Description: A fine fish & chip restaurant and café at the heart of Lenham Square. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Including daily fish specials and traditional greek dishes. Fresh, humble ingredients combined to create tasty wholesome dishes
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was so happy to have found this restaurant.
The food, the place and the employees are just fabulous.
We went 1 month ago and We ordered a fish platter for 2 (that’s so hugeeee, that easily feed more than 2) and a Greek rice with tiger king prawns that we split for 2. We couldn’t be more pleased with that. Absolutely delicious. I wouldn’t change anything.
Me and my husband had also a glass of wine each and a coffee cake as a desert.
Everyone there is friendly and the service is fast.
We went today again and we ordered the same dishes plus the scallops with butter. I never saw such big scallops. Once again delicious.
We had also the chocolate caramel brownie. That was great too. Maybe I would just heat a bit to make it even more tasty. My nan had a fish and chips that I tried and it was also great.
I would recommend everyone to go there.
The price is also so fair. The platter for two is around £12, the rice dish £17.95, the senior fish and chips £8,95, the coffee cake £3,00 and the brownie with ice cream £5,95.
We will come back many times in the future and I just want to wish you all the success. Because you guys definitely deserve.

2  Thank Flavia B

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was our first visit but may well not be the last. The place is new & has a clean, spacious, modern air about it. The staff were all lovely as was the food. The portions were huge so unless you are very hungry don't ask for the 'large' fish & chips! Nice menu options with a Greek influence as the owners are Cypriot I believe. No complaints at all.

1  Thank Pearl65
Reviewed 18 March 2018

It made a wonderful change not to be disappointed in any way, when we visited ‘The Square Fish Cafe’ in Lenham. The atmosphere, staff, service and of course the food were exceptional. It was the first time we had dined there and for a couple of hours it just felt as if we were on holiday. The varied menu kept every one happy including our 16 year old daughter who exchanged chips for onion rings without any problems. The cost of the meal was good enough value that we felt able to leave a well deserved tip as well. Many thanks for a lovely evening. We’ll definitely be back.

2  Thank GillGrenyer
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I have visited The Square Fish Cafe 3 times now, all times we have had an excellent visit.

The same waitress has always been very friendly, helpful, attentive and professional.

The setting is lovely, modern and clean.

The food is exceptional, reasonably priced and we can’t wait to go back.

1  Thank TravelSuperstar89
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I was treated to a meal at the square fish for my birthday and lots of my family attended. The staff were very accommodating for our needs and ensured there were enough seats for everybody.
The food was scrummy and fairly priced in my opinion. I loved the design of the new restaurant and the way there is options outside of just fish and chips.
The staff bought me out a birthday cake and even changed the music to “happy birthday!”
I love this place. I’ll definitley be back!

1  Thank nesrene15