“Not worth the money you will be disappointed”
Review of Frankie's Burgers

Frankie's Burgers
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #6 of 9 Quick Bites in Batley
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: American styled burger restaurant specialising in 100% fresh beef burgers and peri-peri chicken. Also on the menu is chicken burgers, salads, wings, kids' meals, ice creams, and milkshakes.
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Honestly sat there discussing how we should have just gone to McDonald’s and 1. saved £20 and 2. The kids would have ate their food.

We went here basically for the kids wanting popcorn chicken. It’s not the popcorn chicken pictured it’s little chunks of chicken in a batter. My kids didn’t like them.

Order:
Double cheese burger - served with no salad or sauce just plain with a portion of grease in the box and no care in presentation.
Veggie burger was exactly how I asked for it and was ok to be fair.
Kids meals was the nuggets chips and a drink each. One ate the nuggets the other just ate his chips.
Upgraded to crinkle fries but they were and extra £2 per person.
Onions rings were fine and wings were ok (spicy). So basically burgers and chips and added two slushes for the kids was £42.

We were under whelmed by the food and didn’t feel it was worth the money.

I would go to salt and crust next door and spend my money there next time.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (184)

Reviewed 7 August 2021

Staff were very polite and helpful. Food was really nice and didn't have to wait long for my order. Good sized portions, fresh and tasty

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

Eat here 3/4 times a month and 1 in 4 times the chicken has almost got a crunch to it, even after removing the lettuce and onions to eliminate that lol, shame as when it’s on point it beautiful

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Order a burger which the pattie was crumbling and the bun was like a chip butty bun
Gave me chips I stead of chicken popcorn
Butterfly chicken with rice...the rice had just chillies
I have been to Frankie quit a lot of time and I expect lack of consistency and wrong order and poor attitude
You don't know why u will get .so.etimes rice had diff flavour and next time it's different
Same burger has a different patty and bun Everytime
But this time was too much and I have decided never to go back

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

Recently orders for collect 3 missing items by the time I got home, I rang the so called business after reading these reviews to see if I could come down and collect the missing food after paying and I was answered by what sounded like a Middle Eastern lady who simply said WERE CLOSED NOW CALL THE COMPANY… what company !!!! I come and collected my food absolutely disgusting more of a front for trafficking than a food establishment It was only more of a shock when my daughter was nearly sick after opening an ice cream laced and I meen LACED WITH HAIR REPORT WILL BE GOING IN TO TRADING STANDARDS THEY SEEMED MORE BOTHER ABOUT A PRIVATE PARTY/MEAL THAN PAYING CUSTOMERS STAY AWAY FROM HERE the feeling of sick has never been so much can’t explain the disgust

Date of visit: May 2021