“Service”
Review of Mr T's

Mr T's
Ranked #1 of 9 Quick Bites in Batley
Reviewed 14 August 2021

Excellent customer service and hospitality helped us out with everything we needed. Fat munch come to mr ts if you want great service and great food by aadam

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (279)

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Good customer service by Adam,great member of staff gave excellent customer service & the food was on point, really good worker,dont find many people like Adam

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 13 August 2021

Awful service. I waited 30+ minutes for one milkshake and I had to go and ask where it was and they hadn’t even started making it. The place was extremely quiet too, we were the only ones in the restaurant when we had ordered.

Reviewed 12 August 2021

Came to Mr T’s batley for my nephews birthday, food was amazing and had a great experience and I would like to call out the brilliant service from Adam who made our meal experience even better!

Reviewed 13 July 2021

Went down to mr ts in batley last week, received some excellent service from zahil, made me feel very welcome and comfortable, I Coudnt decide what I wanted to eat but zahil recommended me some of their best sellers and I was so happy with the food. After how good the food was I decided to go for a milkshake, again served by zahil on the till and got the TNT milkshake, WOW. Overall I would rate mr.ts food 9/10 and for service I give them 10/10 and special thanks again to zahil.

Date of visit: July 2021