See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2018

What a Hidden Gem this is. Very friendly staff, Manager is excellent and puts customer service at the top of his agenda. Food stunning. Rooms need a bit of an uplift, but please stay here its smashing.

Room Tip: Ask for Rooms 18-23
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last few years, I won't be staying again. On arrival my booking was not on the system, the staff member was very helpful, she organised a room and it was slightly cheaper, bonus I thought. The room was small, the window didn't open, the roller blind wouldn't go up. It just felt too close, clostraphobic. The room was clean although very dated. The bathroom was very small, shower was hot but the shower head holder was not screwed on properly and the water pressure was terrible. I was there for a few nights and st no point was my room serviced.
I possibly got what I paid for, still disappointed.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank derek5176
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Very clean, friendly staff, excellent facilities. Had to book last minute with a friend staff were very helpful, reasonably priced and enjoyed it.
Thank you very much will definitely be visiting again! :)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank sammy786666
ilkleymoorbaatat, General Manager at Healey House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for your lovely feedback, people are very quick to leave negative feedback it is lovely of you to take the time to leave your feedback, hope to see you agan.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Healey House Hotel

Batley

Avoid - no heating

Very low heating in the room (room 7) and heater not working in bathroom
-2 deg C outside, same in the bathroom!!
Wrote to hotel and the response from manager is below. You decide if you want to stay there. When they say "everything we could", they mean nothing.

Good Afternoon Mr Tailor,

Many thanks for your message.

Im sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your stay. I have spoken to the staff members who dealt with you and I believe we did everything we could at the time.

I am not going to offer any refund, but next time you stay I would be more than happy to offer a discount.

Kind Regards

Rory Wallin

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank AnIndianGuy
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I have stayed twice in this hotel and found the staff very helpful on both occasions.
The room was comfortable, warm, TV, kettle to make tea or coffee, on suite with a good shower. The breakfast was very good. Would certainly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business