“Great as always ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Post code is CH62 3PN
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We love this place. Never had a bad experience. Even at its busiest they cope. It has a relaxed atmosphere and the food is good. The bar staff deliver drinks too which is great so you don't wait. The staff in general are caring and efficient. Job well done.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We went there this afternoon with my wife and two children....always a hard task to say the least. But wow we were greeted promptly and taken to our table. We sat down and was greeted promptly by Andy (big tall cheeky chappy) his knowledge of the menu was second to none, and his friendly banter he built up with myself and also with the kids was well welcomed. It didn’t feel like we were just in there for another company to make money. Andy went above and beyond what he should of done and I believe in recognition were it’s due so please pass this on to him and tell him not to change the way he he develops that laid back but professional approach to all his guests. Top man.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Have visited many f and b’s and have been to this one quite a few times. In my opinion this is one of the best , food is always good and hot . Staff are friendly and polite. We would recommend this f and b’s to anyone.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I never really have a problem starting to write a review, until this time. Very busy place, service sucked and food was cold. Wait staff did return after dropping the food as I am sure he knew it was all cold. Every plate of 4 was cold. One of us was a waitress so of course there was no complaint other than at the end of the meal which she ate anyway and of course like any restaurant, her meal was taken off the bill. Definitely a management issue going on here. I love to sit waiting for my food watching the cook staff nibbling away at what there cooking. This must be a franchise and not a corporate restaurant. " We won't be back !"

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Came here as a family for the lunchtime menu which is good value for money.
Service was friendly but quite a wait between starter and main.
Restaurant was clean and food was of very high standard so overall we enjoyed our visit.