“So so”

Price range: US$4 - US$21
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At The Bells of Ouzeley Harvester in Old Windsor food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your tasty grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared tasty salad as you like.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

THe place is very rundown and dangerous in some areas with bits coming off the building the toilets awful the staff ok but not very knowledgeable about food food was ok harvester need a real revamp on this one

Date of visit: July 2021
General Manager A, Manager at The Bells of Ouzeley Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Ginette. I am in full agreement that our building is not in the best of shape. We have been severely overdue for a refurbishment due to Covid-19 delaying us twice. We are however due for a full refurb soon so i cant wait for those rundown areas to be fresh and new! We hope this doesnt put you off visiting us again and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Write a reviewReviews (943)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Sitting outside provides a view of the Thames across the road however the road is adjacent to the seating area as seen in photo. Great to watch cars and boats.

Date of visit: June 2021

Thanks for the 4* review, it certainly is lovely to have a view of the river whilst dining with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I finished my breakfast and ordered a drink and while having my drink he walks over and rudely says he needs my table . This happened when there was hardly any customers and most tables were free .
Someone teach that Nutter some manners .

Date of visit: August 2020

Hi Biju M,

I’m very confused by this review and just wanted to check some details with you as this really doesn’t sound like something that would have happened in our restaurant! Please could you email us on bellsofouzeleywindsor@harvester.co.uk so that we can confirm it was in fact us you visited! The reason we are querying it is that we can’t work out who the “he” would be so would really like to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a business meeting with some colleagues here during the week. Well I only have praise the staff here for not only their hard work which is obviously a huge amount more than usual due to covid but they are doing it still with a bright and welcoming attitude. I am glad I booked in advance as it’s obviously very popular so glad to guarantee a seat. The food was lovely, the service was great, I will not hesitate to recommend it and look forward to coming back soon. Made sure we left a well deserved tip for our server who was efficient and friendly.

Date of visit: June 2021
General Manager A, Manager at The Bells of Ouzeley Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback we look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited the Harvester in Old Windsor on the 25th June with my family. We were greeted by a lovely staff member who got us seated immediately and really explained the menu well to us. After all this time of not being out because of Covid the staff at the Harvester made us feel very safe with all of the precautions they take . The meal itself was really yummy and I will definitely be bringing my family again soon.

Date of visit: June 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback, we look forward to seeing you again soon