“Perfect after a visit to Hill Top”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Near Sawrey
The Tower Bank Arms
Ranked #1 of 5 Near Sawrey B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Stopped here after a visit to Beatrix Potters Hill Top house. The service at the bar was great and the staff very helpful with their knowledge of the real ales. Large portions of food and good quality

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mel v

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Circumstances prevent me from stopping here very often, but I cherish my visits here. Simply it is a small, welcoming inn, set in one of the most beautiful areas of the Lake District. The rooms are good, the food is good, the beer is good, the company good. What more could anyone really want?

I accept this is subjective, and I appreciate some people may not have the 'success' I've had here, but my standards are pretty high and I don't generally give 'Fives'.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank AthosTA
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a good hearty meal at The Tower Bank Arms on the last night of our trip. The portions are of a very good size and standard. We both had steak which was cooked perfectly. A good selection of ciders was a real bonus!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NorthWalesTravel
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Cozy, welcoming and dog friendly pub with good food. Limited menu but good quality. Portions are pretty large so be careful if you order a starter! You need to book if you want to eat as it's quite a small place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank enveeess
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Went there to spend the weekend with my boyfriend, so he booked this little place, charming and lovely, staff was amazing and very lovelly. Food is excelente. Room really cosy and pretty.
Nothing bad as far as I can see.

All the region is absolutely outstandingly beautifull.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
0.3 km away
Ees Wyke Country House
Ees Wyke Country House
#5 of 5 in Near Sawrey

Been to The Tower Bank Arms? Share your experiences!