US$105
Lindeth Howe(Bowness-on-Windermere)
US$161
US$120
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

The Ryebeck(Bowness-on-Windermere)
US$100
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$177
US$167
Priceline
  • Pool
Laura Ashley Hotel The Belsfield(Bowness-on-Windermere)
US$297
US$273
Priceline
Sawrey House Hotel(Near Sawrey)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshill topthe pubbeatrix potterbeef stewloweswater goldopen firewonderful pubwarm welcomelake districthomemade chipsdog friendly pubreal alehuge portionsnational trustcheese boardthe sticky toffee puddingbeautiful village
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Stopped here after a visit to Beatrix Potters Hill Top house. The service at the bar was great and the staff very helpful with their knowledge of the real ales. Large portions of food and good quality

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mel v
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Circumstances prevent me from stopping here very often, but I cherish my visits here. Simply it is a small, welcoming inn, set in one of the most beautiful areas of the Lake District. The rooms are good, the food is good, the beer is good, the company good. What more could anyone really want?

I accept this is subjective, and I appreciate some people may not have the 'success' I've had here, but my standards are pretty high and I don't generally give 'Fives'.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank AthosTA
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a good hearty meal at The Tower Bank Arms on the last night of our trip. The portions are of a very good size and standard. We both had steak which was cooked perfectly. A good selection of ciders was a real bonus!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NorthWalesTravel
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Cozy, welcoming and dog friendly pub with good food. Limited menu but good quality. Portions are pretty large so be careful if you order a starter! You need to book if you want to eat as it's quite a small place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank enveeess
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Went there to spend the weekend with my boyfriend, so he booked this little place, charming and lovely, staff was amazing and very lovelly. Food is excelente. Room really cosy and pretty.
Nothing bad as far as I can see.

All the region is absolutely outstandingly beautifull.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple