All reviews beatrix potter hill top the pub beef stew loweswater gold open fire lake district warm welcome homemade chips real ale dog friendly pub range of beers huge portions lovely atmosphere the sticky toffee pudding cheese board evening meal
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights in August 17, our second visit at the lovely Tower Bank Arms and will certainly return for a third in the not too distant future!

The rooms at Tower Bank are very well kept and also accommodated our little dog! Each morning the breakfasts were delicious and the hearty evening food was very tasty.

The staff, in particular the bar manager Jimmy, were all extremely welcoming and looked after us throughout our stay.

We'd recommend Tower Bank to anyone looking for a relaxing getaway in the Lakes!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Merbar123
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Stopped here after a visit to Beatrix Potters Hill Top house. The service at the bar was great and the staff very helpful with their knowledge of the real ales. Large portions of food and good quality

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mel v
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Circumstances prevent me from stopping here very often, but I cherish my visits here. Simply it is a small, welcoming inn, set in one of the most beautiful areas of the Lake District. The rooms are good, the food is good, the beer is good, the company good. What more could anyone really want?

I accept this is subjective, and I appreciate some people may not have the 'success' I've had here, but my standards are pretty high and I don't generally give 'Fives'.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank AthosTA
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a good hearty meal at The Tower Bank Arms on the last night of our trip. The portions are of a very good size and standard. We both had steak which was cooked perfectly. A good selection of ciders was a real bonus!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NorthWalesTravel
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Cozy, welcoming and dog friendly pub with good food. Limited menu but good quality. Portions are pretty large so be careful if you order a starter! You need to book if you want to eat as it's quite a small place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple