“Patagonia delights”

Hotel Natura Patagonia
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Peulla
Reviewed 17 September 2013

My wife and I had a delightful 2 das stop over in this Hotel away from the hustle and bustle. The food was great as was service.. The Surrounding are is well blessed with walks although on or two are rather steep. .Our room was superb with fantastic views large and well furnished.
We were sorry to leave it but are returning to celebrate my wife's 70th and the location is of her choosing

Room Tip: ask for water view otherwise you could be looking at a very steep mountain view
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 May 2013

The Hotel Natura was much better than I expected. I knew it was the ONLY hotel currently open in Peulla; We were a "captive audience," and therefore I figured we'd have to accept substandard lodgings for full price. Frankly - although my husband and I had a suite reserved and I knew the hotel was new - I expected all the warmth and quality of a Motel 6.
But, NO! Our room was the largest one we stayed in our entire month-long trip, and had a gorgeous view outside its full length windows. The bathroom (across from the walk-in closet and dressing area) was also huge, and included a whirlpool tub. Unfortunately, we were stayng only the one night, so had little chance to enjoy the whirlpool or to lounge in the full living room area, OR even the bar, dining room or other public areas of the attractively "rustic" hotel. But, nonetheless, I'm so glad we split the lake crossing with this overnight!

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2013

We had a corner room and had 180 degrees view of the Andes. It is a new hotel and is very clean, and quiet. Service is slow, the food is average and a bit pricey for the quality you get. We did the 4 wheel drive tour and we think it is overpriced for what you get, It is a very small place and all they do is to take you around the farm with fenced in animals and then a short boat ride to the lake.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 330epping
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Stayed here as part of 2 day Andes lake crossing.

Peulla is small but beautiful once the day trippers have left. I felt like I had the place to myself. I walked up to the mirador past the customs house (20 mins), up to the waterfall (10 mins) and over to the lake (25 mins). I just sat in the sun reading and no-one disturbed me, bliss!

The service in the restaurant is very slow (they need another waiter) but friendly. The food was average (a bit mass produced).

Rooms: beautiful views, comfy bed, good bathroom.

Soundproofing: Good until 0645 when the piped corridor music started blaring out Michael buble, being awoken by Michael buble turned out to not be as much fun as I imagined it would be.

I am in two minds as to whether I did the right thing doing the two day crossing, the timing is exactly the same as the one day tour, you just do it over two days and join the next day's tour. However to just enjoy the peace and quiet of Peulla when the day trippers had gone was worth it, plus I got to see it on a cloudy day and a sunny day. Also it meant I was alert for the second part of the tour where as I think I would have been sleepy if I had done it all in one day (0715 start). However I could have done the walks I did in the 2.5 hours you get in between the boat trips. So really just depends how much time you have for your trip.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Natura hotel is the new hotel in Peulla. But it works only with groups. No chance you will get lunch if not pre-ordered via a group.
The level of service is not up to speed.
It is like a deserted place once the daytrips have left in the afternoon.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Olle A

Been to Hotel Natura Patagonia? Share your experiences!