“Missing you 😢”
Review of Zalos Cafe

Zalos Cafe
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Description: We are a cafe serving everything from coffees to milkshakes, teacakes to full English breakfasts and Turkish cuisine. We have a sit down seating area both inside and outside. We also offer a take away service, and telephone ordering system.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really miss my spontaneous visits for breakfast, either sitting outside or in. Just so lovely, good service and always the highest quality. As soon as you are back open I will be back in a flash!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (137)

Reviewed 31 December 2020

Living locally, we were attracted to Zalos because it had an inviting covered, heated frontage that was dog friendly. Perfect to sit at in all weather's whilst out on a dog walk.

Very friendly waiting staff means you don't even need to leave your seat.

Nice food and drink competitively priced for the local area.

Well worth a try and we will continue to visit as long as the current standards are maintained.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 28 October 2020

Been here before always love it, so took my son who is a really fussy eater and I’m pleased to say he loved it. Great value and quality meals, lovely staff and let’s get onto the milkshakes I may be 49 but I don’t care they are the best ever I had banana with my meal which ended up being shared then my other half ordered a coconut one to take home. Thank you to everyone the who worked really hard to make it a pleasurable and safe experience to the owner your staff are amazing

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 16 September 2020

Last min visit after appauling service at the bus stop bisto a few doors down...zalos have won our custom! Amazing food and friendly staff 5⭐

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 4 August 2020

I was disappointed with this restaurant, as I’m coeliac. I popped in for breakfast one morning and when I asked if they could cater for me, they quickly said yes. I ordered gluten free toast and luckily I had the good sense to check if they had a separate toaster, to be told no, they just put it in the normal toaster...I had to cancel my order. gluten free bread cooked in a toaster that is used for normal bread is not safe for coeliacs

Date of visit: September 2019