My family stay at Ryokan Biyunoyado during the snow blanketed month of March 2017 was a very warm and fuzzy experience for us. From the most welcoming and friendly staff to the beautifully decorated rooms and most elegantly presented delicious meals made our stay an awesome experience! We dressed in an authentic yukata (casual evening kimono)every evening with footwear provided by our Japanese style inn. We were transported by the staff to see the snow monkeys and after a wonderful visit we soaked in the on property onsen (warm healthy natural mineral bath)! So relaxing! The wondeful time that we've experienced at Ryokan Biyunoyado, the gorgeous mountains, friendly village, and visit to the ski/snow boarding slopes makes us want to return again! We were even able to sing at the karaoke room and shop for omiyage (gifts from the area) on the premises. So much fun! Ryokan Biyunoyado is a must to stay at when you go to Nagano!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Japanese Experience including Tatami Rooms & Magical Ryokan Dinner & Breakfast. A limited number of rooms have Westerner Orientated Beds. You'll feel the pride of Yudanaka's Mineral Springs in our 100% Natural Overflowing-Non-recycled HotSprings. Our staff will show a Ryokan tradition in an international atmosphere. Book the private 9th floor rooftop HotSpring Tub for your Floating Sake dream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ctrip TA and JAPANiCAN so you can book your Ryokan Biyunoyado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ryokan Biyunoyado Hotel Yamanouchi-Machi
- Ryokan Biyunoyado Japan/Nagano Prefecture - Yamanouchi-Machi