US$22
US$20
Hotel Vevo Puchong(Puchong)(Great Value!)
US$22
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
US$78
US$68
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2017

If you're looking for the suitable place for short gate-away with family (especially kids)/friends, Kinrara Resort would be highly recommended. Greenery view, convenient locations, good rooms and pools, comes with reasonable price should be enough :) But do not expect much for the breakfast.( should be improved with more variety and choices) overall, everything just satisfying!

Room Tip: If you're come with kids,better for request room which front/ nearby kid's swimming pool. (swimming pool is separate between kid and adult)
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2016

We chose this location and hotel for a gathering with friends of college who are still keep in touch till we are married. Hahaha!

The ambiance of the resort is very quiet and peaceful.

Everything runs as smoothly as we planned.

Our children were very happy. The pool is clean and suitable for all ages.

Buffet breakfast was very good although the choices are somewhat limited. Everything is appetizing and delicious! Value for money.

We will definitely return to this resort.

Room Tip: Pool View (there is kids pool / adult pool view)
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Kinrara Resort is a lovely resort amidst greenery not far from the city of Kuala Lumpur but pleasantly quiet. The resort provides a first class facility with the pool for some rooms conveniently located just outside the room. The rooms are spacious, clean and well maintained. Despite being close to the hustle and bustle of nearby Puchong, once you are in the resort, it's so quiet and serene and you will forget that you are just 5 mins drive away from the traffic. It is very suitable for families and couples who want a short getaway but not having to travel far from the city to experience 5 star resort.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms facing the pool if you have children. For those who wants peace and quiet, get the rooms away from the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the resort for just one night, for the kids to play in the swimming pool. It was my first time there, the room was booked by my sister. I loved the fact that it was just 10 minutes away from home! That's a major plus! The room is spacious, clean and looked very new! Our room was on the top floor, overlooking the kiddies pool. The balcony was quite spacious as well! The only downside is the in-room dining service. I had called to order dinner but was told that they were not able to take any orders due to there was a company dinner going on and they were under-manned. This is very unprofessional, as I too work in the hospitality industry in the most popular hotel in Klang Valley, therefore I know for a fact that you never reveal such problems to the guests. I called back insisting to order as my children were hungry! And whether manning is enough or otherwise is not the guests' concern. They took my order but informed that it will be delivered slightly longer than usual, I was fine. The food ended up coming to the room after nearly 2 hours, and everything was cold! We only had a few spoonful of the dishes. That was a big disappointment. Breakfast the next morning was not pleasing at all. Very limited options.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ika S
Reviewed 20 December 2015

This was my third stay at this hotel following a disastrous second stay when my passport wallet was stolen. There has been a significant change in staff. The manager was most helpful in checking my room personally this time for inadequacies. First room had a problem with the safe again, so I was placed in another room that worked well. The problem with the safes is a matter of flat batteries. So I learned something. Kinrara remains for me a resort that is configured to Islamic principles and Malaysian cuisine. I think this works well for indigenous Malaysians but may presentation a number of limitations in the minds of some westerners.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business