“One of the best pizza's I've ever had”
Review of Pizza Farro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Farro
Ranked #23 of 68 Restaurants in Thornbury
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Since going gluten free it's been a struggle to find a good pizza base but this pizza was so good and reminds me of pizza in Italy. The gnocchi was melt in the mouth and I wish I lived closer, we'd be regulars.

Good service, cute interior. We'll be back.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Initial concern going to breakfast at a pizza venue presently surprised all round
Food fantastic service great and very family focussed
Boys loved all the toys
Will be going back

Reviewed 27 November 2016

me and my partner went to this restaurant with a Groupon voucher and had brunch. The restaurant is lovely, with a wood oven for pizzas and rolling pins hanging from the ceiling. The staff was friendly and the pizzas looked SO good that we had to order a Nutella Calzone after our meal. They have specials of Monday nights and we are looking forward to try more of their pizzas!

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

All the pizzas that we had we very nice. If you like authentic Italian pizza it is well worth a visit. Service was very good early but faded away as the night went on. It seems like some staff finished their shift before we left and we had to ask for a coffee a long time after our food was taken off our table.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I don't usually like gnocchi but there gnocchi panna is fantastic! Soooo delicious! Pizzas are great too!! Staff are really friendly! I feel like the arancini balls were a bit of a let down though. You can pick up your food for take away too, which is fab!