Our family of 4 had two Japanese rooms on the 3rd floor for 2 nights.
1. The hotel owner picked us up from the train station when we arrived in Hakuba and sent us to the bus terminal upon departure. He also dropped us at our dinner restaurants.
2. The first day, our sons skied at Happo One. The owner arranged for them to be picked up by Spicy Ski rentals. Spicy then dropped them at Happo One. The next day, they skied at Happo 47. They were also picked up by shuttle.
3. The hotel is within walking distance of Happo town (15 minutes on icy paths). An easy walk after dinner. It was quiet at the hotel and we slept well.
4 The bathrooms are small but the shower jets are powerful.
A pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best powder skiing holiday in Hakuba!Hakuba Yamano Hotel offers cozy accommodation, great mountain views, easy access to ski resorts, hot spring & sauna, delicious food and knowledgeable staff. Ranked by Michelin Green Guide Book for 2009 for its superior service, food and rooms.There are 5, 7 Nights and 10 Night Packages including Lift Passes available. Packages can be booked with breakfast and dinner or with breakfast only.A delicious breakfast, a mix of Western and Japanese and transfers in Hakuba when you stay. You can also choose a Japanese style dinner or a 5 course Western dinner included package. Also for early bird bookings we offer 15% off from our rates/person/night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hakuba Yamano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yamano Hotel Hakuba Mura