1,174 results
All reviews annex building living room orange restaurant washing machine deli cafe foot massager small kitchen bath shower rooms are huge check in was quick water heater excellent room family stay ocean view western breakfast high floor lots of restaurants
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

It was a very comfortable stay. Rooms are spacious and with beautiful sea view.

A big credit to the Room Cleaning ladies, they did a perfect job to clean up the room for us everyday.

If the swimming pool could be much bigger, more choices on the buffet breakfast at Orange with nicer food with more choices that would be even better!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

We spend one night there. Hotel almost could provide as many stuff as you can image. we borrow Wii,Lego, baby bed and foot massager.

The space of room are great. But the restaurant are little bit small, and pool are small too.

beach are street away. it is not that far, however, beach side will be ever better

The price are high.
spending couple more days will be great.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LWBRO
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

Room was very clean and spacious. There's a huge balcony and the view was pretty amazing.
I enjoyed pretty much everything except the entrance. It was quite hard to find but everything else was fine and I wouldn't hesitate to book this hotel again!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank SeeHye L
Reviewed 2 August 2015

We picked 3D2N in the Superior room of the condomium of this hotel. The room itself is excellent with very good facilities and kitchenette. The room has a very nice big balcony with gorgeous ocean view which is priceless. The staff are very nice and the check in was fine. The only down side was the breakfast time. We have our breakfast at the Orangery which is a bit too small and guests were all come in at the same time, overlly crowded the whole resturant. There is a swimming pool but its small in my opinion. The was not much you can do in vicinity but I noticed that they are making a golf course whihc may be an attraction soon. Overall, I like the hotel but you do need planning for you activities elsewhere.

Room tip: The entrance of this hotel was somewhat very difficult to spot while you are driving on the main road even with GPS.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank islander313
Reviewed 24 July 2015

When I drive there, there was a staff standing outside the hotel welcoming me, it was a warm welcome.
The room is very clean and tidy, with four beds.
I can see the Pacific Ocean through the balcony, what a fascinating view!

Date of stay: April 2015