US$489
Agoda.com
US$471
US$318
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$361/night.

US$252
US$188
  • Restaurant
US$585
US$466
US$278
US$115
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$285
  • Beachfront
All reviewsmoon beachexploring the islandstayed nightsrooms are largeconvenience storerental caroceanokinawaenglishvaletsaunavicinity
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Quite old - opened in 1975 - by very well maintained and excellent design. With own beach, kept very clean and two good restaurants. Stayed in a "club" room, large and very comfortable with large bathroom. Thanks to "club" price had access to very nice lounge with free snacks and drinks. Very attentive and helpful service.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank witaka
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights which is perfect to combine beach and exploring the island. We hesitated between this hotel and the Sheraton 2km further north. Sheraton is probably fancier but we were glad we took Moon Beach as there are plenty of nice restaurants closeby. As we didn’t have a rental car, that was an important asset. The hotel is a bit old (built in 1975) but it has an interesting architecture and the rooms are very clean. Friendly staff and lovely private beach and infinity pool. The limousine bus coming from the airport stops in front of the bus. We would for sure come again when visiting Okinawa.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Visited the beach area of the hotel, so this review applies to that only. They charge you an entry fee and further ¥2700 to rent a parasol and chairs. They have a swimming area the size of a football pitch and some ridiculous rules for using the beach. No tattoos allowed, no snorkels allowed. Simply, go elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank FrankieinLondon
Reviewed 25 August 2017

I first must say that I haven't stayed here, I went as a visitor.

The first time I went with my friend, we walked around and went to the beach during the afternoon, since we weren't staying we had to pay an additional fee to use the pool which is completely understandable, so I saved that for the next visit with my husband and our 2 year old daughter.

The second time it was a complete disaster. First they said the parking was full and were trying to turn us around, they I told him: ok, no problem I'll park somewhere else and will walk , he replied "no swimming at the beach for you, no swimming " which it was very rare and rude. Anyway I still drove inside to turn around and found a parking spot very quickly. We walked inside and it was crazy full, I felt that day in a public pool, they don't have bands or something for guests to identify who is staying and who's not.

We went to pay the fee for the pool and I started to put on sunscreen to my daughter, then the lifeguard came and told me "no swimming for her (my toddler) , no sunscreen allowed in the pool, only beach" My face was PRICELESS, of course he didn't spoke English, I was very mad (didn't showed that to him not to be rude ), but living in Japan for the last 3 years I know specially Okinawans are horrible afraid from the sun, and I'm sure every single kid there had sunscreen on. I looked at the pool rules in ENGLISH and it said nothing about it, my daughter was crying so bad to get into the pool, that had me very upset, I went right away to get a refund and left . For sure I'm never going back, I live so close and it looked the perfect place to go during the weekends, but with that experience I am not .

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ash_nicole_oki
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Simply, don't go there.
Travel agency booked this hotel and our expectations were of a beautiful exotic paradise in the far Japan.
However, as soon as we arrived: 1) small beach super crowded, it was basically impossible to stay there, relax and swim because there were too many people 2) restaurants for dinner were expensive and food quality really very poor: due to the fact that you are in the middle of nowhere, in order to eat something you must stay in one of those restaurants 3) the building is enormous and old, you can easily see it's not a modern hotel and therefore it lacks of some comforts.
Totally to avoid.