“Best risotto in Costa Rica....”
Review of Bacchus

Bacchus
Ranked #5 of 117 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Price range: US$30 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: ¡Do a culinary trip through Italy in a rural late XIX century house! We are specialists in artisanal italian cuisine. We cook with classic and fresh ingredients that give unique flavors to our plates. Inside the restaurant, walls vibrate with art collections, which create different spaces that fill the house with color.
Reviewed 30 July 2016

Bacchus offers a friendly, cosy atmosphere combined with excellent food. The capelletti filled with goat cheese is an outstanding dish and one of my favorites. The truffled mushroom risotto is simply perfect. The menu offers a wide arrange of plates. I have come to Bacchus many times and have never been disappointed. The quality of food and service is excellent and consistent.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Be welcomed by a Jimenez de Heredia sculpture. Dine in a stylish ambience excellent Italian prepared dishes with very diverse faire priced vey well chosen wines. Keep energies for the desserts. I had frozen grapes "affocati a la grappa" with dark chocolate. Superb!

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Nice environment, nice staff, nice food. Always solid performance. I even drive there for take out, I really like the well executed food . Great for business dinners.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Home made pasta. Meat eater husband had vegetarian spaghetti dish and loved it. Best lasagna of my life! Yes, I've been to great restaurants in Italy that wished they had food this good! Fine dining yet cozy. Food reasonably priced. Wine a little pricey but a decent wine list. We sat outside on the terrace and weren't sure we made a good choice when we first arrived because there weren't many customers but within half an hour the place was full. The focaccia was great so I'm betting the pizzas are wonderful too. Our only complaint is that we don't live here to be able to eat here often! Our compliments to all the staff as well as the chef!

Reviewed 29 June 2016

One of my favorite restaurants in Costa Rica, service outstanding! Good wine selection, with Spanish, Chilean and Argentinean wineries.
My favorite grilled octopus with angel hair pasta, in general the meat is great, shrimps are super.

Best if you can get a table outside.