“Excellent Meal”

Ranked #15 of 119 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurante y pescaderia premium, con especialidad de mariscos y pescados, apoyando la pesca responsable y artesanal
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Had dinner on the sidewalk at this small local restaurant near the holiday Inn Express. Was offered a sampling of the ceviche, and decided to go with the house mixed version. As I was on my own the waitress offered me a half portion which was still quite a sizable serving. Delicious mix of fish, shrimp and squiud in a slightly spicy marinade. Wonderful. For hte entrree I had the grilled Octopus with chimichurri fries. So wonderful! Huge helping of perfectly griled and tender Octopus over the chimichurri fries. I was offered my choice of sauce and I opted for the garlic butter which was nice, but totally unnecessary as the octopus was perfect on its own. Again a healthy portion that I was unable to finish. My only criticism is that the fries were quite greasy. I felt the prices were fair for what I got - not inexpensive, but not over prices either. If my math is correct with the appetizer, entree and a couple glasses of wine I think by bill was like $40 USD. A wonderful place to dine and I would highly recommend.

1  Thank PatnJenCaveCreek_AZ

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Have visited the Product C a number of times both alone and with friends. Although it is quite small the staff are reaĺly accommodating and really friendly. Although i dont have a wide experience of restaurants of San Jose of the dozen restarants i have tried this my favourite. They have a good range of seafood dishes that are well cooked and imaginatively presented. The value is pretty resonable too. It is my 'go to' place in San Jose.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I would say the place is 7/10 in terms of food, but the setting and service are quite good. I would have preferred less deep fried and the ceviche was also "sort of".

Would recommend as part of the trip but it won't be the highlight.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Fantastic taste
have been here several times and is very consistent quality with good service.
would recommend any day

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Every thing is fresh and superb! We had an amazing starter, a couple large "pearl oyster" ceviche-type dish. I had Octopus and it was delicious and tender. Hubby had grilled grouper which looked wonderful. Plus I had probably the best margarita I've had outside of Mexico! But beware, the address on Trip Adviser AND Product C's website is WRONG. They are close to the Holiday Inn Express in Lindor. So call to get directions and if you find yourself in front of the Studio Hotel in Santa Ana you are in the wrong place.