“Well known favourite”

Add it.
Jimbo's Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 103 Restaurants in Eastwood
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Jimbo's has been around for as long as I can remember. Food is delicious, never had a problem eating in as they tend to do a LOT of takeway. Kids go nuts for the complimentary fortune cookies at the end of every meal. Lots of options and good sized servings.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Dinner here with friends. It took me back several decades to the Chinese restaurants of my youth. The food was good and portion size was good too. I would not describe it as a Chinese restaurant rather I would describe it as someone else here has, aussie chinese. Comfortable and familiar.
I would definitely eat here again, the staff were nice and friendly and attentive and the prices are more than reasonable.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Ordered dinner for 4 adults over the phone and meal ready within 20 minutes or so. Staff were pleasant and friendly when picking up order, but very difficult to understand. Couldn't check order as they had written it in Chinese !! Everything was good but nothing outstanding - typical Aussie Chinese food. Nevertheless, everyone was happy with the meals we ordered. Bill came to $62 with 2 shared entrees, three main meals and a fried rice so was reasonable value. And there were leftovers for the next day so plenty of food.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Used to be a great little restaurant, has obviously changed hands. Waited 20 mins for someone to take our order, their English is poor, ( better than my Chinese I grant you), giving our order was a pain. Then ONE plate of sizzling beef turns up, nothing else. We see wrong dishes going to tables and a couple of girls come in for pick up and the order is wrong. The beef is cold by now and nothing else has come. I go up to the counter to complain and just get shouted at!!!!!, I pay for the drinks and we leave..... NEVER to return, Chinese Fawlty Towers...... Thanks , but no thanks.

1  Thank Tony P
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I got takeaway and found the food excellent. I read the reviews and thought that they have taken note because the service was excellent too. The lady that took my order was super friendly and knew the menu back to front, and was happy to suggest dishes.
The Pepper Steak is really peppery. I will go back.