Hotels.com
eDreams
Destinia.com
Agoda.com
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

I was taken by a friend who always chooses restaurants well, to this beautiful chateau with great views even though it was a very musty day ...left a lot to the imagination as well.
Golf course below, lovely surroundings and really great food and good service.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank TZoro1
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Went to stay for a couple of nights at the Chateau de Bonmont ! Played golf there a few years ago, lovely 18 hole golf course, but this time, wanted to visit the surrounding area !
We got a deluxe room in the building behind the main clubhouse ! Very nice room, good view,
and a huge bathroom .
Had dinner at the restaurant twice, menu was rather limited but a huge wine selection ! Food was good, wine was great, but service could be more attentive as sometimes there is no waiter to be seen ...after about a good ten minutes of waiting to get the menu etc, I got up and went to the reception to get them to call someone ! This happened a couple of times as the table of four behind me was also complaining !
All in all we had a nice relaxing stay at Bonmont !
Ps...The lady (blond hair) at the reception is a gem, always smiling and helpful !

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 870guyp
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful chateau with great rooms and great restaurant with stunning views over the golf course and Geneva lake. You can even see the snowy Mont Blanc from here.
This is a place to relax and enjoy the services of this outstanding hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Arriving to this beautiful château was like going back in time with each km passed. Rolling hills, splendid sunshine, unsurpassed Swiss cleanliness. Perfection. Staff were all so kind and helpful, arranging for a mini bus to collect me from Nyon station, having flown into Geneva. Upon arrival a sense of complete peace a quiet greeted me as well as a cheerful staff who kindly showed me to my room. Or rather apartment! It was breathtaking! Exquisite suite with all you could ask for! The weekend was extremely hot so with lack of air conditioning I put the fan on and windows open. All rooms overlook the lush green golf grounds that never endingly push back it seems beneath you. A spectacular view of the lake that twinkles in the night is mesmerising. I didn't feel like going to sleep for want to keep enjoying it. The abbey in from of the hotel was opened to me the next day and I could have a private wander. Truly interesting. Breakfast on the terrace was a charm. Freshly squeezed orange juice, local treats and a sense of relaxation-perfect! Beautiful venue to host events like weddings, VIP evenings like the Lugaci Drivetime I was invited to. Friendly helpful staff, amazing rooms and fabulous location with easy access to Geneva. A must visit and will consider when am back for Ebace in May! Thank you for the team at he hotel for all your attentive service.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

A fantastic golf club resort a little away from Nyon- 20 min drive from Geneva. A feeling of paradise on earth. The people are very courteous and polite.. Helpful. We reached almost at midnight as our flight got delayed but the guy at the reception was waiting there with a smile and welcomed us warmly!! The view of the Lake Geneva and Mont Blanc from our suite room with the lovely sprawling lawns of the gold course was out of the world!!!! Good but limited breakfast and good food!

Date of stay: June 2016