5 people are viewing this hotel
US$196
Free cancellation until 16/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$184
Expedia.comUS$184
TraveluroUS$203
1,043 results
All reviews pool bar junior suite san juan common areas lounge chairs rincon jacuzzi ocean surfing beaches pr caribbean hurricane maria
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2021

I had some questions about the reservation and the lady that answered the phone was very rude, acting like if I was stupid because I didn't know their policy for reservation/cancelation. For the price, they should invest in Customer Service Training ASAP.

Date of stay: May 2021
4  Thank Almeidacar
Reviewed 13 May 2021

The front desk are very rude, they tried to get of the phone as quickly as possible and did not help at all, they canceled my reservations and she had no answer as to why and just said they were closed and hung up on me and this was costing over $2000, how nice right around the corner. Wont recommend. She said oh well don' know what to tell you other than we are closed.

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank R4129TPbrendap
Reviewed 4 May 2021

This 2.5 - 3 star property (and I'm being generous) looks much better on the website than it does in person. The beach shown on the website photos has eroded. That's not the fault of the hotel, but it was the first disappointment. The "deluxe" room was anything but that. Thin sheets, cheap pillows and fluorescent light bulbs (minus the burnt out bulb in the bathroom ceiling) create a rather seedy ambience. The creaky elevator in building four did not inspire confidence, so I mostly took the stairs. The view from my balcony was beautiful, but that did not make up for the rest of this very dated property. Go with low expectations and you might not be disappointed.

4  Thank Gary75206
Reviewed 23 April 2021

I wanted to give a quick shout out to a hotel making a great effort to keep everyone safe in these difficult times of COVID . Great view ,great service Sasha at the front desk has gone above and beyond to make our stay special . So much so that we are having our son and his newly wed start their honeymoon here .

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2021

We were greeted by a very rude young woman, apparently she was not happy to work there, it was very uncomfortable. Disappointed, we went with the highest expectations, the resort was understaffed, lots of sand in the hallways and room. The pillows were very thin, as if they were a thousand years old. Dirty pool area, pool bottom full of sand, people eating hamburgers in the jacuzzi, with drinks in the pool, no supervision, no social distancing, masks left in the jacuzzi area, disgusting. We called the counter to alert about what was happening in the pool area and an employee never came. In the video you can see how other hotel guests did not keep their distance from our family, the feet that are seen are those of my daughter. On a positive note I must say that the young woman who attended the eating area by the pool (her name Linda) was very kind and attentive despite being alone in that area she took good care of us. The Rest. Brasas is very nice, it was very clean and the staff that was in that area very attentive and efficient; the food was very tasty. At the moment I cannot recommend a stay at this resort, the price is very high for such a cheap service. Very unfortunate since this resort is very very beautiful.

5  Thank gordiecookie18