2,284 results
All reviewshermes toiletriescrystal loungeluxury roomthe grand placeclassic roomturn down servicehigh end shoppinglouis vuittonnespresso machinecomfortable bedshopping districtmetro stationlocation is excellentbooked this hotelmini barvery nice hotelbreakfast was included
Reviewed 28 July 2017

My husband and I are coming for our two year anniversary/birthdays and I've tried getting in touch with the hotel but I can't and I'm not sure if Q & A can help.
But...Through a website I've reserved the superior room bed and breakfast and I'm wondering since it's on higher floors, will there still be a view of the shops? That's mainly why we booked sofital! For the views of the shops and higher floor. Also is the shower a tub with glass, or step in shower? Is there a hair dryer? Mine breaks every time I travel internationally because of voltage and even with the right adaptor. Are there any complimentary upgrades due to the Anniversary and events? I hope someone at the hotel can help please! I have high expectations due to the amazing reviews and pictures on here! Please help!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lakhani L
SOFITELBLL, Manager at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Lakhani,
Thanks a lot for your message. We are looking forward to welcoming you at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, and to celebrate your anniversary with you. We are sorry that you could not find the answers to those questions. With our beautiful superior rooms, you have a view on our nice terrace. Our luxury rooms are mostly located on higher floors. Our superior roomsn that you booked, are generally equipped with walk-in showers, but some bathtubs can be given upon request. All our rooms are equipped with a hairdryer, so no need to bring yours. We would be pleased to make your stay special. If you have other questions, do not hesitate to call or write us.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Good accommodation. Stayed for three nights. Located in a quieter neighbourhood away from the noisy touristic areas. Clean, well maintained rooms with good service. A bit farther from the grand place but still walkable by twenty mins. Overall, a good stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
SOFITELBLL, Manager at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Thanks a lot for your review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that your 3-night stay with us was comfortable and that you appreciated the service that has been delivered. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I loved the breakfast and dinner service here. The rooms are very clean too.
But you will have to walk a bit to the grand place. I spent one night here and the second night at Marriott in grand place. The combination of hotels was very nice since the neighborhood this hotel is located in is rather luxurious than brussels-like.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
SOFITELBLL, Manager at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Tiffany,
Thanks a lot for your review in TripAdvisor. We are glad that you liked the comfort and the cleanliness of our rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Regards,
Quentin Guiraud, marketing Manager

Reviewed 13 July 2017

It was my first visit to Brussels after a very long time. The hotel is conveniently located near the Louise metro station, within a walking distance from the major tourist attractions of Brussels, next to a lot of shopping malls and galleries.

The staff from the very beginning was very helpful and friendly, I had a feeling of being expected by the hotel. The chief concierge even made sure I knew all about Brussels before I went to take pictures of the city.

As a Platinum LeClub member I was able to take advantage of my status and received an upgrade to a Junior Suite, to which I was accompanied by a receptionist. Room was clean, quite spacious, nicely equipped, however poorly organized. There were a lot of sections and subsections which made the whole room appear smaller than it was in fact. Nice bathroom with a great walk-in shower with multiple types of water flow. However the bathtub was disappointing, as it took me over an hour to fill it with water due to poor water flow.

The thing I like the most in Sofitels are the beds (so soft and comfy!) and the Hermes cosmetics, which smell great and let you relax. The minibar is included in all rooms above Luxury type, however it was not replenished for the second day of my stay. The room was quiet, overlooking a garden and an outside bar.

The biggest disappointment was the WiFi. It was easily accessible, however very unstable - at one time the connection was perfect, while a minute later the connection was broken. This happened on multiple devices -> this and the bathtub are the only reasons I'm not giving full marks for the stay.

Breakfasts are pretty expensive, but were included in my rate. The service was nice, the choice of food very wide and only top-quality products. The best experience I had was in the bar located in the garden/terrace in the yard, where I was offered a nice range of belgian beers with some snacks, the staff knew what to recommend and the whole atmosphere was very pleasant.

All in all - a pleasant stay and a nice, 5-star hotel to stay at while in Brussels.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
SOFITELBLL, Manager at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Mateusz,
Thanks a lot for your lovely review on TripAdvisor, and for your loyalty to the Sofitel brand. We are delighted that you had a comfortable stay and particularly appreciated the beds. We are sorry however that you experienced some troubles with the Wi-Fi connection and with the bathtube.
We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Sofitel Brussels Le Louise would have been totally fine if we hadn't stayed at the nearby Steigenberger Wiltcher's last summer and the summer before. Compared to Wiltcher's super spacious rooms, lovely breakfast buffet and superb service overall, this Sofitel is just adequate. Our room was very small. The breakfast has few selections. The service while fine is not exceptional.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad that you had a great stay with us. We regret that you were not totally satisfied with the size of our rooms. This is frequent that city hotels like us got smaller rooms especially when the building was not designed as a hotel as first. Please let us make you discover the bigger rooms' categories during your next trip. We hope to welcoming you back soon.
Best Regards,