“Whatever we chose, it tasted fantastic!”

Patisserie de Baere
Reviewed 26 December 2016

Visited in late Nov 2015, everything was in French, so had no idea what was in it..but whatever we bought/tried, it tasted fantastic..even the most simple croissant was excellent...price wise, it depends, if you are a food lover like me, its value for money, but its definitely not cheap eats...

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Each time I need a cake, I go there! Their biscuits are also delicious, so as the "viennoiseries". The problem is deciding what to choose, you just feel like buying everything!

Reviewed 12 December 2015

As we moved few weeks ago I looked for a bakery around and found this one. It's good competition to Paris ones. I took a cake and dark bread. Everyone in family loved them. I liked Paul very much but this is very strong competition to them. Be prepared - there is a queue! If you live/stay around, pay a visit

2  Thank Rexonaut
Reviewed 11 December 2015

I have been there many times since it is fairly close to my house. This place is worth a visit even if you don't like pastries. They create authentic pieces of art with chocolate, cakes, pastries, anything even with ice cream. Their creations are original and they always have something different depending on the season of the year, so you will not get bored with the same old same old pastries. It seems like the sky is the limit in this place. The only complain is that it is usually packed so be prepared to wait in line, but that's a good sign, isn't it?

Reviewed 29 April 2015

This is a lovely patisserie.
The only tricky thing is deciding what to buy as pretty much everything they have is tempting.
Whatever you get you won't be disappointed.
I love popping up here and getting a few cakes on Sundays.