“Still great”
Review of Scuba Center Asia

Scuba Center Asia
Ranked #3 of 53 Tours in Nusa Lembongan
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Center Asia on Nusa Lembongan is founded by two Dutch PADI AWARD winning Dive Instructors Kim & Bastiaan. Kim as PADI Course Director and Bastiaan as Master Instructor with over 10 years experience in the dive industry, know all you need to know regarding safety and stunning diving. With our local team of PADI Divemasters and Instructors, we know how to help you have the best dive experience you can imagine through our personal touch. Professional, Fun, Inspiring and true Passion is what you can expect. Our mission: everyone who dives with Scuba Center Asia will enjoy diving at their own pace and in their own style: every diver and every dive is different. Let us help you find the dive style that suit you best. Your dive, Your day and explore the hidden gem of Nusa Lembongan, Ceningan and Nusa Penida with us. You probably are lucky to see the Manta, Mola Mola, turtles, and all the beauty macro life. Looking forward meeting you!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is our third dive trip with Scuba Center Asia and they are great - very friendly, competent staff; well-organised; good gear; good food between dives; good boats and captains; very safety conscious; good local knowledge ... nothing could be better. But best for us is their flexibility. Not all resort dive centres cater for experienced divers but SCA has enough instructors & dive masters to ensure dive groups are small which also allows them to cater for different levels of experience. They could not have done more for us and we got in some excellent dives, including catching sight of a mola, early in the season. Special thanks to the instructors, who gladly accompanied us, especially Dudi (an old friend now), Giraldi (GMan) and Pinpim, and Captain Purhana!

All reviews
"mushroom beach"
in 8 reviews
"feel like family"
in 2 reviews
"dive sites were amazing"
"thanks guys"
in 9 reviews
"great equipment"
in 5 reviews
"padi advanced open water"
"manta point"
in 14 reviews
"highly recommend this place"
"professional dive school"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great experience diving for 4 days with Scuba Center Asia! The place is relaxed and welcoming and we absolutely loved our Dive Master Dudi. He was very professional and was able to find us amazing creatures at every dive site. They also took us to Manta Point and we got to dive with Manta’s. An experience to remember! We had a really good time and felt taken care of by Scuba Center Asia.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I did my DM here and also my IDC with scuba center asia, and it was an awesome experience. I learnt so much over the last few months. All the instructors are so knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Kim and Bastiaan are a Dutch couple and they run the dive centre in a such a good way. The place is so welcoming, equipment is spot on and the staff is brilliant, what more is there to ask? Oh yeah, there is also bar so after the diving, you can be sure that it will be bintang time, which actually is a good time to chat with the divers and the staff.
The IDC was also great, it s an intense course but very rewarding, and it kinda change you in a way, as after that, you become an instructor and able to live from what you love. Also, Kim and Bas were awesome mentors, they made the idc fun and interesting every day.
Overall, it was an awesome experience and I highly recommend this place to do a DM or IDC, or just to go fun diving.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Took my advanced diving certificate here and I truly loved scuba center asia! The owners and instructors all make you feel like at home, and ofcourse the diving was incredible. Would definitely recommend this place to everyone I know! A special shout out to our hilarious instructor- Gman!

Kimvwinkel, Owner at Scuba Center Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hahaha, thank you! Yes Gman keeps surprising us as well! hahaha

Thank you for the feedback!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

If you are browsing through TripAdvisor looking for a dive center in Lembongan, you can stop searching.
That is if you're looking for:
- a professional and knowledgeable staff
- well maintained equipment
- personal attention
- home-like/easy-going environment

I did a Scuba review with Juli to brush up my skills since the last time I went diving was 4 years ago. After a few pointers I was good to go the next day.
That next day Bastiaan and Juli welcomed all divers and after a quick briefing we went to Manta Point. During descend we already spotted a group of them. They are truly amazing! Such gracious creatures! Apart from the mantas, Bastiaan pointed out many other great species.
Although the main attraction for me were the mantas, the second dive at Crystal bay (after a quick lunch) was awesome as well, spotting some sea turtles, harlequin crabs and clown fish.

Bastiaan (and the other instructors as well) is doing a great job making sure everybody is enjoying their time and is making the most out of the experience.
My best diving adventure hands down.

Thanks Bastiaan (and Juli and all the other instructors) for a great time and an amazing experience. I wish you all the best!
Special thanks to Erik and Danielle as well. Good luck on your journey on becoming instructors!

Roel