“Great dive!”

French Kiss Divers
Ranked #3 of 57 Tours in Nusa Lembongan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: French Kiss Divers is a dive center located on nusa lembongan, offering diving for every level, from 8 Y/O. Try dive, Fun dive, recreational and pro diving training , FKD provides a wide range of services and is opened everyday. We spot Manta Rays and turtles pretty much everyday, as so many other fish. FKD is also present in Thailand and the Philippines, friendly and pro atmosphere!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Friendly and energetic team. Abundant refreshments on the boat. Thomas was a great instructor for the Advanced Diving course!

Andy N, Gérant at French Kiss Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hi Carlo,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us so nicely!

Safety, great dives and fun atmosphere, these are the philosophy of the FKD family and we're really glad that you noticed them by yourself ;)

Congratulations once again for this new level !! We're so proud to send another Advanced Adventurer diver out to the oceans !

Best of luck in your next diving adventure and I hope that the warm current of our seas will get you back to us really sooon :)

FRENCH KISS DIVERS team

in 5 reviews
"nice boat"
"refresher course"

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Dove with FKD for 2 days, and I had excellent service!! equipment was so well & efficiently managed, diving was spectacular too & lunch really sedap. cheers to dandy for being an awesome guide & simon for great company in the water! highly recommend these guys.

Andy N, Gérant at French Kiss Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Cheers Nate for this nice review!

We're really glad that you appreciated your time here with us, on dry land as well as underwater.
As you mentioned, Lembongan and Penida offer wonderful dive spots and all the FKD family we try our best to make our divers enjoy them as much as possible ;)

Thank you for your nice comment towards our Dandy and Simon, I'll make sure that they get your message.

Enjoy your last days in Indonesia and I hope that Singapour won't keep you very long so you could come back here, and eventually pass your IDC ;)

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We just planned to stay in Lembongan for two days but after doing a try Scuba Diving with FKD on which they actually managed to show us a couple of mantas at our first day of diving, we just decided to stay longer and do our open water course. We had an amazing time with our instructor Greg who made our dives really fun but teached us all the skills you need very well. The whole crew is very nice aswell as all the equipment which is pretty new. We really enjoyed going out on the boat every morning with all that friendly people to do a couple of dives and have lunch together on the boat afterwards. And Greg even managed to make the theory lessons in the afternoon quite funny even if you talk about very serious stuff. We can highly recommend going with french kiss when you are diving on Lembongan and we will definitely come back one day to do our advanced course or even the divemaster.
Thanks to all of you guys for that amazing time especially to Greg our "Boom" Instructor ;)

Andy N, Gérant at French Kiss Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Jonathan and Alicia,

It's so nice of you guys to review us right away :)

We're very glad that you both decided to do the Open Water level right away after doing a Try Scuba Diving with us !
That's the thing about diving, it's so addictive!

Greg is indeed super passionate about his job and obviously we are all dedicated to our divers and to be able to share our passion to others is simply the best award possible for us ;)

We have been delighted to have you both over those several days of diving and are glad to read that you enjoyed our team and the service provided! We're all about our customers' happiness, through good atmosphere, small groups and above all safety, so it is a real success to see we managed to transmit our values with you both.

You know where to find us if you both decide to go to the next level for the Advanced ;)
We hope the rest of your trip will be as good as it started,

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I came to Lembongan to do my Divemaster Training with another shop on the island and met the team at FKD and immediately changed my mind because I knew I wanted to do it with this team. Andy and Greg were super accommodating; I only had 1 month to complete the training that's supposed to take 2 months and they said they would help me have the best experience possible and they did not let me down. Even on the first day the entire team made me feel like I had been there for much longer than just a few hours and helped me quickly pick up on the way things run around here. I immediately jumped into the training with Greg as my instructor and Simon as the other DMT, and I wouldn't have wanted to spend the last few weeks working together with anyone else on this.

Unfortunately, about two weeks in, I fractured my hand and was out of the water for a few days. Instead of just doing nothing for those days, I was able to work in the shop with Andy and Ani to learn how a dive shop works on the business side. That provided very helpful experience and knowledge about what to expect from working in a dive shop when I'm not on the boat or in the water.

Even though I was only here for a short amount of time, this group of divers really welcomed me and made me feel like a real part of the team. It was really nice knowing even though I was by myself on the other side of the world from home, I had a family here. Everyone is so friendly and outgoing (as well as very experienced) and I never saw someone return from a dive trip without a huge smile on their face. Of the three-four years I have been diving, this group has given me by far the best experience and I cannot recommend them enough to anyone looking to dive Lembongan.

Andy N, Gérant at French Kiss Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Our sweeet Emory,

It's so nice to hear from you ! I hope you're fine girl and everything is good back in the US ;)

It was such a blessing to have you here with us.
We're sooo glad that you chose us to do your Dive Master Training and we're so happy that we could take you to the next level of your diving career. We can't be more proud of you girl! Especially your instructor Greg ;)

A MASSIVE thank you for the joy and the good vibes you brought here within the FKD family!!!
We hope that you left with amazing memories of the crew and the crazy moments we spent together -on dry land as well as underwater-.
We also have to thank you for your professionalism and your eagerness to learn and to improve your diving skills !
Btw, you're still a warrior even with your right hand fractured ;)

Enjoy the summer back home and hopefully we'll see you very soon here in Lembongan sweety,