“Mini vacation”

Chilcotin's Waterfront Resort & Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nimpo Lake
Chilcotin's Waterfront Resort & Motel
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

A great place to stay, thanks to Richard and family!
Affordable and clean! We love the cabin we were in, tons of room and an awesome view..... Morning Noon and night! We rented a little boat, toured Nimpo lake and tried a little fishing too.... Didn't catch anything but they were jumping all over.

Stayed: August 2016

Reviewed 8 November 2014

I stayed here with my brother after completing a moose hunt with a local outfitter. Since we tagged out early we needed a place to stay and this was one that came highly recommended.

We got a motel unit which are priced extremely well and are right on the shores of Nimpo Lake. The room and grounds were super clean and the staff was very friendly. There is satellite TV and strong wifi. I was even able to watch NFL Football!!

The fishing on the lake I exceptional. The resort rents boats for $10 a hour which is very reasonable. If catching hard fighting rainbows every 5 minutes sounds like fun, rent a boat and troll a Mepps lure. It was amazing and these fish are some of the tastiest I have eaten.

If I had one complaint, the tap/shower water was undrinkable and really had a strong sulphur smell.

All in all this was a great 2-night stay and I wish I could have stayed here a week! Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

After landing in the Bella Coola Valley we climbed the spactacular "hill" and decided to stay in Nimpo Lake. After some checking we decided to stay at the waterfront resort after seeing it. Situated right on the lake we stayed in one of the motel rooms. With a comfy western feel, lake and mountain view we found it a quite perfect all-around place to stay. In fact we decided to stay another night then another.I caught my first trout in years casting off the wharf. We also had a great campfire on the grounds and the sunsets and big sky we breath-taking. We became un-expected "Nimpomaniacs" and the waterfront resort had alot to do with it.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We camped here before our trip to Nuk tessli. Enjoyed the hot shower after a few days without it. great views of the lake. Near the washrooms you can also charge your cell phone and use the WiFi. Our girls enjoyed the big lawn.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2010

My sister & I spent 4 nights in the motel rooms, which are spacious and comfortable and a lot nicer than we expected. Also very reasonably priced -- in this resort-oriented community, the motel rooms probably ARE the best deal around! (I don't know about the cabins, but they looked nice.) As the name suggests, the rooms are right on the water; rooms have both a single & double bed, small fridge, microwave and dishes. High ceilings, a quaint communal porch area, and friendly owners & staff. A great little getaway spot!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1.6 km away
Stewart's Lodge & Camps
Stewart's Lodge & Camps
#5 of 7 in Nimpo Lake

Been to Chilcotin's Waterfront Resort & Motel? Share your experiences!