See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2018

The room I stayed in was dingy and dirty.
The wifi was spotty.
The towels. Jesus. The towels. It was like rubbing sandpaper on my skin. Literally no fluff or fabric left on my body.
The bedsheets were equally as starchy, scratchy, and stiff.
So thankful my stay was for one night.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Ended up here due to another hotel being overbooked and 'walking' us. I wasn't happy about not being in the accommodation booked, however I was pleasantly surprised and quite please we ended up here.
The rooms, while basic, were quite large as was the bathroom; and the views of the Gulf of Naples and over to Mt Versuvius were uninterrupted and simlpy magical. The sunset and sunrise views were beautiful.
The breakast buffet (continental) has a variety of options and quickly replenished.
I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Ask for Gulf side/ view rooms
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Our room was a good size, was very comfortable and clean, and came complete with air conditioning. Staying on the top floor gave us a very large balcony, with brilliant views across the province. The hotel also has free onsite parking and free wifi - all very handy.

The breakfast is a standard continental breakfast, which is what you'd expect. It was maybe a tad sparse... But it did the job just fine.

As we rented a car the location was perfect for us, with not too much of a drive to the Amalfi Coast & Naples... But I wouldn't recommend staying here if you don't intend to drive, as the immediate location isn't great.

Room tip: Ask for a top floor room to have a very large balcony with a great view.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2015

We loved the location it was perfect for exploring from Naples to Amalfi and Capri. The staff was great, they were so helpful with working out local travel details. It offers fantastic terrence views of Mount Vesuvius. We found it to be a fantastic value and would recommend it.

Room tip: Great rooftop terrace room.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2015 via mobile

This hotel failed to impress me. The rooms were spacious, although beds were either hard or had no support. The decor in the rooms were dated, looked like pieces from your grandmothers bedroom suite. Luckily, the bathroom was upto date with a waterfall shower and modern sink, toilet, etc
Don't bother purchasing the "breakfast", it's only orange juice, coffee and tea, croissants, or a hard bread roll
The staff were unhelpful and rude
Wifi had not worked which is understandable, but not practical when you're travelling and either need to contact home for an emergency or transfer money.

Date of stay: April 2015