“The best pizza around! ”
Review of Fan Fan Pizza

Fan Fan Pizza
Description: Traditional independent pizzeria in the heart of the Chiltern Hills. Offering both take away and dine in options. Fully licensed with a wide selection of craft beers and wines.
Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

Amazing pizzas! Especially the garlic bread with cheese, delicious! Prices are very reasonable, especially for the quality of food, great staff too. I can highly recommend this place, you won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (26)

Reviewed 12 March 2021

I absolutely love this place! It has such a lovely vibe, the staff are brilliant...and the food is incredible! The bee's knees is my new favourite, however I love all the pizza's I have tried on the menu ( and there have been a few!)! I also love the personality of the restaurant in decor, the ingredients and the how the pizza's are named! It's a total one off, and we're very lucky it's so local we can make the most of it so often! Would recommend it 100%!

Reviewed 3 March 2021

We ordered takeaway pizza for 3. Mine was the Bees Knees, salami, peppers and chilli honey. I’ve never had anything like it. Different to traditional pizza flavours but so lush. The dough is thicker than I like at the edges but light and tasty. I ate the lot when I usually leave dome crust. It was gooey and dripping in the middle and the flavour/tastes were delicious. We also had the home made tiramisu which I can honestly say is the best I’ve ever had outside of Italy and I go to Italy several times a year. It was light and creamy and a huge portion! I 100% recommend this place and I won’t want pizza from anywhere else now.

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Just got back from collecting our pizza (and have eaten it already!) I highly recommend the Gianfranco!
Another great take away from Fan Fan we are so lucky to have this place only a few minutes drive away!
Well done FanFan we really need places like this in our local area. The service was as always great and the chefs always look so busy but still always greet everyone with a smile!

Reviewed 1 February 2021

Terrible service. No guidance for how to collect an order. I waited in the que having asked how to collect the order. I was simply ignored followed by being told the wrong instructions. Resulting in my order going cold. I was then mocked for my disability. I will not accept this. I am not happy that these people feel they are of a superior form particularly as this was during the Black protests. There is occasionally the fowl smell of gas from the oven fire in the High Street, this is bad for the environment in terms of greenhouse gasses and a public nuisance.

Date of visit: June 2020