“Best pizzas in town!”
Review of Fan Fan Pizza

Fan Fan Pizza
Description: Traditional independent pizzeria in the heart of the Chiltern Hills. Offering both take away and dine in options. Fully licensed with a wide selection of craft beers and wines.
Reviewed 29 March 2021

Great pizzas and friendly service. This place is a firm favourite with the whole family. The pizzas are delicious, and staff are so friendly and always happy to accommodate any special requests. Currently working our way through the menu and haven't found one we don't like!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (26)

Reviewed 14 March 2021

If you are looking for authentic Italian pizza for a reasonable price this is the place to go I honestly couldn’t recommend more, every person I’ve got to try it has loved it!!! Definitely recommend!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

Amazing pizzas! Especially the garlic bread with cheese, delicious! Prices are very reasonable, especially for the quality of food, great staff too. I can highly recommend this place, you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 March 2021

I absolutely love this place! It has such a lovely vibe, the staff are brilliant...and the food is incredible! The bee's knees is my new favourite, however I love all the pizza's I have tried on the menu ( and there have been a few!)! I also love the personality of the restaurant in decor, the ingredients and the how the pizza's are named! It's a total one off, and we're very lucky it's so local we can make the most of it so often! Would recommend it 100%!

Reviewed 3 March 2021

We ordered takeaway pizza for 3. Mine was the Bees Knees, salami, peppers and chilli honey. I’ve never had anything like it. Different to traditional pizza flavours but so lush. The dough is thicker than I like at the edges but light and tasty. I ate the lot when I usually leave dome crust. It was gooey and dripping in the middle and the flavour/tastes were delicious. We also had the home made tiramisu which I can honestly say is the best I’ve ever had outside of Italy and I go to Italy several times a year. It was light and creamy and a huge portion! I 100% recommend this place and I won’t want pizza from anywhere else now.