All reviewsbusiness hotelfree parkingbusiness tripexcellent servicebreakfast buffetnice restaurantcentral milantwo floorshotel is locatedthe ground floorthe main reasongreat foodmood lightingclean roomsspamotorwaycar
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Very nice hotel. Property is clean and well maintained. Nice contemporary décor. Rooms are very comfortable. Buffet breakfast is quite respectable. Happy hour snacks served at the bar. I'd highly recommend this property if in the Milano area. My only complain is the Wi-Fi service. While the Wi-Fi is free, they have a daily change of the access code which occurs overnight. As a result when you get up in the morning, you must log in for a new code, requiring either a call to the front desk or getting dressed and walking to the front desk to pick up the code. Not a huge deal but an annoyance for guests.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2016

The hotel is just Amazing. First of all, it smells like soap when you enter it and it is clean. The hotel itself is really nice and the staff friendly.
It is located in an industrial area, so that it's perfect if you move by car/taxi and are there for business.
The restaurant is also really nice, with a good selection of wines, and the continental breakfast is one of the best I've ever had. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: The executive suite are really nice and big
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2016

First of all, it's not the good value for the money they charge. Budget type room for the price of a normal business hotel. No chance to get your clothes ironed in short time: no in-house service and no irons in the rooms. So either you do it yourself in a staff room or you wait 1,5 days. Poor breakfast, coffee isn't hot. Staff isn't friendly. Only advantages are free parking and location (the latter only in case you have a car). Wouldn't stay here a second time.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2016

It's hard to rate this place. It is a business hotel in sort of remote location. Cavenago is in the Monza area which is all industrial. The rooms are not plush, but not bad. My room was clean. It is a quiet location, despite being on the second floor overlooking the entry area, it was not noisy at all. The folks on the front desk are very attentive, I had a problem with my TV upon arrival, they were quick to get it resolved. Your room comes with a free breakfast that is buffet style and is more than adequate. I had dinner twice in the restaurant. It was pricey and average. I could not find any restaurants within walking distance (that were open, I was there during the week). I did find a very good grocery (Giganto???...something like that) that is a short walk from the hotel (take the footbridge next to the hotel across the highway). I was able to buy soft drinks, bottled water, pre-made foods (I even did a salad and pizza dinner that I brought back to the hotel one night). The local area seem to be a nice residential neighborhood, but there is not much to do there. I was only there for 3 nights, and I would be getting pretty bored there if I stayed much longer. The wifi is a quirky set-up. It is free, and each day you have to call or go to the front desk to get the day's password which expires at 2:30 am each morning. It was easy to sign on via phone, but it took me a while to get the hang of signing up via my laptop. Once signed on, the service was adequate. The bathroom shower has one of those shower heads that comes out of the ceiling (as opposed to the wall) which was nice. They provide shampoo but not conditioner. There is no iron or ironing board in the room, and i am not sure if they supply one upon request, I was able to get away without the iron for this segment of my trip. The room has a refrigerator and safe.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

A very nice hotel for a business event. Staff are very attentive, food is quite good, meeting rooms are bright. There is a petite gym with treadmills. The breakfast buffet has a mix of protein, fruits, continental fare as well as the Italian coffees.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business