“Smokin ! Literally ! ”
Review of Amigos

Amigos
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Fortunately we were squeezed in without a booking - and the initial welcome and service were great
Lovely starters - although the jalapeños a little less fiery than I would have liked
The mixed sizzler was amazing - although the smoke generated in our little dining area could have made it all a little too much had it not been for the tolerance of the lovely party on the next table
The fajitas were delicious
A lovely independent restaurant - great food

2  Thank Bruce H

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I don't write many reviews but when I do Im honest.

This is the first time we've been here. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was delighted with the menu, choice and cost. Plenty for veggies like me ( some places this is a problem, not here! ) Loads for meaty's too btw.

We had 6 differing plates of tapas/starters and didn't need any more, well full up! All was done to perfection and included the change recommended by the lovely waitress ( sorry I didn't get your name ). Probably the best Mexican I've had.

Theres only room for 50 odd so make sure you book as Im told it gets crowded, not surprised really.

If there was just one bad point I would say you guys should get bigger premises as you would make a fortune!

Thanks for a lovely meal.

3  Thank Spencer C
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

We had dinner here one Friday evening. I had the fajitas whilst my husband had steak?!? Both of our meals were beautiful and I could have eaten mine again!
Service was very good (something which can lack in the area). It's good value and the menu is varied. The food is authentic and the atmosphere great! Definitely worth a visit.

4  Thank noodle1490
Reviewed 31 March 2016

We went as a family group the service was good we ordered a wide selection of food and drink . No one had a bad meal, we ordered a side of chips and did not eat them as the main was so good.

3  Thank Freeman5802
Reviewed 9 March 2016

when the only thing you can complain about is that there is too much alcohol in a jug of margarita, things cant be bad. Super fresh food, lovely flavours, varied menu with something for all ages and tastes, staff very friendly and helpful. Top marks

3  Thank Ex-RepJen