“Amazing ”

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2015 via mobile

Food is always amazing eating in or take away. Would recommend the Cantonese spring rolls. The staff are always friendly and helpful. There has been times where we have had the set meal for two but they have allowed us to change the meal. Great atmosphere. If wanting to order a takeaway make sure you ring early as they get very busy sometimes and when just walking in to order , at times we have been turned away.

Reviewed 1 March 2015

I LOVE Trung's. The staff are extremely friendly, and they learn a face and remember it so it feels more personal. I primarily go for takeaways and they are quick efficient, and are still hot when I get home! I love the Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings, and the BBQ Ribs! It is great value for money - and it is the ONLY Chinese takeaway I go to!

Worth the extra few minutes to pass Ricky's and come here!

Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

Love this place the food is very tasty and love eating from them. Would recommend and I will definitely be using again.

1  Thank MATT_SWK
Reviewed 25 February 2015

We happened on this restaurant by chance on Sunday night. I am so glad we did, it is easy to see why it is so popular!
The service was friendly and efficient, the food excellent - I had the sizzling prawns - delicious with just the right amount of spice.
Prices were reasonable highly recommended!

Reviewed 24 February 2015

Great food, great portions, great value. This place is understandably popular, so it is worth booking. Lovely food, freshly cooked.