All reviews phi phi your luggage the cottages thai food ting rai jungle beach sunset tourists meters bliss phuket
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay at Jungle Hill Beach Bungalow. The beach a few steps away, friendly, smiling and helpful staff, the best view from the restaurant. Quit, peaceful and for me just what I needed. At the beach you could have massage, go kayaking, or have a mango shake while enjoying the view. In the morning you might see monkeys on the beach...

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank KariBoline
Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

Very beautiful place with bogalows on the hill with a forest of hight trees with green shadow , wild monkey in the trees , a lot of space between bongaliws .. the stuff very kind , good english , nice beach...the bongalows are simple but cobfortable.Good position in the island near the main road , shops and local small restaurants

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2018 via mobile

Nice staff, clean, quiet, beautiful view, good food, cheap price, and I will go back again. I remember the name of one of my employees. She's called Yada. She's cute, she's pretty, and I'm going back.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gee n
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Great beach, beautiful views and friendly & helpful staff. Some Garden View bungalows don't have warm water, though, and if kreepy crawlys are an issue for you, this might be closer to a glamping setup than you might like - lots of openings in bathroom that allows insects and bugs inside. Hammock on porch nice bonus and a restaurant on the premises very convenient. Good enough for price that you pay.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Dornehl
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We had booked 4 nights and left after 2.. as our kids could not enjoy the beach at all ! Very Rocky and not transparent water we all ended with injured knee!!
The free Kayak end up being 2 old kayakees with only one paddle so you can technically only use one. Snorkeling is really not possible the sea is roo agitated !
The food is ok but expensive.
I have read the review on the staff not being kind, we did not had this issue but we did not pay upfront either so had no issue when we cancelled our 2 last nights. They evwn helped us to organize our transfer to our newly booked hotel.
In this last week if May nearly all restaurants and hotels were closed in Koh Jum. We were absolutelt alone as tourists on the island. This mean also that you are dependant on the local tranfer service to Krabi ( no ferry) and if you want to tour aroud the other islands it is automatically by private long tail.
Rhe beach family bungalow was ok. The mosquito nets are clearly too small for the beds hence not offering a correct protection.

Date of stay: May 2018