All reviews phi phi your luggage the cottages thai food ting rai jungle beach sunset tourists meters bliss phuket
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2019

The staff were all very kind, efficient and cheerful. The room was spacious, the bed was big if a little hard. Big mosquito net, we had hot water, not really necessary. Lovely shower on the beach. Beach the nicest on the island in my opinion. Worthwhile renting a bike. Monkeys visited the bungalows a couple of times during our 5 week stay. The island is quiet and the people friendly.

Room tip: Front row expensive but on the beach. There are a lot of steps, this will influence room choices.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank genny l
Reviewed 5 February 2019 via mobile

From the moment we were picked-up from the pier and the delivery of our luggage to our room, we were very happy we booked this resort. Rooms are comfortable with wonderful balcony views of the ocean. The staff went out of their way to help me make my friends 50th birthday celebration special- they made him a wonderful pancake w/ fruit as his cake - it was very yummy! Do not hesitate to book this resort you will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank starbucksCanada
Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay at Jungle Hill Beach Bungalow. The beach a few steps away, friendly, smiling and helpful staff, the best view from the restaurant. Quit, peaceful and for me just what I needed. At the beach you could have massage, go kayaking, or have a mango shake while enjoying the view. In the morning you might see monkeys on the beach...

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank KariBoline
Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

Very beautiful place with bogalows on the hill with a forest of hight trees with green shadow , wild monkey in the trees , a lot of space between bongaliws .. the stuff very kind , good english , nice beach...the bongalows are simple but cobfortable.Good position in the island near the main road , shops and local small restaurants

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 4 December 2018 via mobile

Nice staff, clean, quiet, beautiful view, good food, cheap price, and I will go back again. I remember the name of one of my employees. She's called Yada. She's cute, she's pretty, and I'm going back.

Date of stay: October 2018