FindHotel
StayForLong
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2019

Considering price, quality, size of the dishes, etc. I can't remember when I paid so much for so little. The tomato soup I ordered was sweet and sour sauce from a jar heated and put on a plate, a few pieces of fresh tomato thrown on the top. You might as well serve varm ketchup as tomato soup. The fresh pineapple juice I made sure was fresh before ordering, was obviously out of a carton. When I asked to see the juicer they make the fresh pineapple juice with, I couldn't because it was being washed. The next day I asked again to see the fresh pineapple juicer, I still could not get to see it. How embarrasing. On top of constantly being shortchanged and lied to straight to my face, the staff tried to overcharge me, charging me for a dish I had already paid for. Take your money and run..!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank vertylphenol
Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at Coral Bay. The bungalows were simple and there was no air conditioner (they do have a fan), but Ko Jum is special. The breakfast was really delicious- they have many choices. I really appreciated the tomato cheese omelette and the chicken rice soup with garlic and ginger. The set up on the beach is lovely and they arranged transport from the Krabi airport that was excellent (for a reasonable charge). We also rented a motorbike from the hotel that helped us explore this wonderful island.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank BBfromLB
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend booked the bungalo for 2 days but ended up staying for a week.

Let me start of with the resort itself. The rooms are good. They are big but very basic. You have your own private bathroom and the beds sleep prety good. The beach is a 30 meter walk and the area is very clean and very childproof.

The owner is amazing and speaks good english. She is very friendly and she wil help you with anything you need if you ask her.

The food is amazing. Like the best i have ever had in thailand. The family had a restaurant for 14 years on koh lanta before they opend this place.

The island itself is amazing. All the people just smile and greet you and everything is nearby. Its so peacefull and quiet just what you need if you came from some big city like us.

I would come back here whenever i could because man i have never been so relaxed.

Date of stay: March 2017
2  Thank Raymondtravelsallot
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 3 nights, 1st in bamboo hut but wood definately recommend upgrading to deluxe bungalow, clean comfortable stay, food was great, staff were ultra friendly and welcoming. We even had a snake encounter eeeeee, definately an experience. If you want unspoilt thailand, go here, and you will also see wild monkeys :)

Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank amyl234
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Coral bay Resort is the perfect getaway for a total stress free vacation.
The Resort is good taken care of with a beautiful garden leading to the bungalows, maliciously cleaned beach without any trash or small rocks making it stand out from the rest of the beach and Koh Jum.h
The two different types of bungalows offers a good variety for both backpackers and a more luxurious stay, with the superior bungalows really standing out, offering hot water showers and beautiful built huts with high ceilings and king size beads.
As other unexploited islands there's only electricity during the evenings to when the sun rises. Needless to say, if you're looking to relax, this is the place for you.

The restaurant offers a good choice of foreign and local food, cooked to perfection every time. The staff always put a smile on your face and makes sure your visit is memorable. Also helping you with any questions you might have how to plan your Thailand visit or your next stop on surrounding islands.

Date of stay: December 2016