US$103
US$97
Hotel F1 Antibes Sophia Antipolis(Golfe-Juan Vallauris)
US$36
US$33
hotelF1
Novotel Antibes Sophia Antipolis(Valbonne)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$107
Hotel Omega(Valbonne)
US$99
US$58
ibis Budget
Ibis Antibes Sophia Antipolis(Valbonne)(Great Value!)
US$78
ibis
US$136
US$121
US$1,068
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
All reviewstennis playersfitness facilitiesshaped poolfrench rivierashower headbusiness tripquiet hotelhotel gueststech parksmall balconynice airportsophiapoolsspabeachcomberwilliamsantibes
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The best thing about this hotel is the tennis theme (courts, framed rackets and swimming pool)! We were here for 2 nights and had a lot of relaxation time around the tennis shaped pool. The hotel and rooms are nice and clean. You need a car to explore the area as the hotel isn’t exactly near any attractions - but it is handily located for exploring the French Riviera.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Isabella F, Responsable relations clients at Beachcomber French Riviera, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Sophie C,

We are really thankful for your positive comments about our sport resort!
I hope you will come back and have the chance to try our sport activities or our spa. Or simply relax at the pools, as you did.

Warmest regards!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Booked 2 nights here whilst attending a 2 day tennis camp at the neighbouring (fantastic) Mouratoglou academy.Upon check-in was told that there would be a party with loud music which I would probably hear from my room. I requested a room change (who wants to go on holiday and be kept awake by raucous noise from directly below your room), and was told that the hotel was full and therefore not possible. I'm not sure why a hotel management might think that by telling the guests that they will be kept awake it somehow makes it alright. It is not. I am not sure why they gave the rooms directly above the party to guests who are not involved. Surely those attending the party would not mind having rooms directly above it!! I will never stay here again. If you are planning to attend the tennis academy it is absolutely not essential to stay here. It's a shame. The potential was quite good....

Room pretty decent, breakfast buffet average.

Room Tip: Check if there are any parties planned before you book. If there are, book somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Isabella F, Responsable relations clients at Beachcomber French Riviera, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Porsche37,

Thank you for your feedback.
We are really sorry thay your stay was not as calm as you expected. The whole team tried its best to protect all the guests from the music of the party, and to assign them rooms as far as possible from it. I confirm that all the participants had rooms close to the event. Unfortunately you were not far enough, and we apologize for that.
It is also true that you liked the hotel, so I propose you to visit us again and contact me directly (I am the Duty Manager). I will make sure you have an excellent and calm stay.

Best regards.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

The reception was pleasant and friendly, the room on the first floor was spacious and very well designed. Only remark is that a bath with a shower head would be better be replaced by a shower... for sure in a hotel that prides on being sports oriented. The bar is nice but the staff could be more attentive. The breakfast is plenty and french. A nice place to stay for business but would not stay with my family.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Isabella F, Responsable relations clients at Beachcomber French Riviera, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Hendrick D,

thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear your appreciation about our spacious room and the breakfast, which is, allow me, a full breakfast buffet. Sorry that you were not thrilled by the bar service: this has been noted and we will make sure to correct that.
Regarding the bathrooms, we actually do have separate showers in our Executives rooms, which are spacious enough not only to have separate bathtub AND shower, but also to accommodate a family of four! As a sport resort, we often have families spending long stays here, and they really love to use our swimming pools, the tennis courts, the fitness center, plus the kids club available in summer.
We truly hope you will have the chance to visit us again, and if you do, it will be a honour for me to show you all the room categories and all leisure services we provide: I am sure you will change your mind!
Thank you again for sharing your opinion with us. Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The mornings are very loud. Every morning we hear like turist busses stopping at front of the hotel and things like that. The airconditioning don’t work. We were with our toddler of almost 2 years old but we get only 2 towels every time for the 3 of us. Also the rooms are not well controlled and cleaned. We had two days in a row a clogged sink without they noticing it. But the biggest drawback is that you’re almost everyday in the traffic jam from here to Nice or Cannes but mostly from Nice back to the hotel. You can stay more than 30 minutes extra in the traffic cause there isn’t any alternative ways. We were with our car and went mostly to Nice Cannes and Monaco , so the location of the hotel with such extremely traffic everyday was not great for us. Some good things: the wifi works great here, people on the reception are kind, great free parking.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Fani v
Isabella F, Responsable relations clients at Beachcomber French Riviera, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Fani v,

Thank you for writing this review. We are happy that you liked the staff and the parking, as well as the wi-fi service.
It is very unfortunate that you did not appreciate our location; normally our guests really choose us for where we are, a green area in a nice forest, halfway from Nice and Cannes, where the highway is easily accessible. Out of rush hours, you can easily get anywhere you want in no time. I suppose you got stuck during rush hours, which would have happened no matter the place you where staying. However, we understand our location cannot satisfy everybody.
Definitely, we apologise if the air conditioning was not working and the cleaning service was not up to standard: we will look into it and address the issue to the people in charge. We regret that we were not informed immediately, while you were in the hotel: you would have got an immediate response. Thank you anyway for your feedback, which will help us improve our service.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I have been there for business trip by myself.
The staff treated me amazing and helped me with specially the food department (gluten free)
The room is very clean and big! And the WiFi is strong.
The gym is good and open until late hours 10pm so I went almost every day.
The breakfast is satisfying and eating dinner there is really good!
It was really close to the office Ive been and they offer a transformation to business area

Room Tip: Quiet place with nature view
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Bar E
Isabella F, Responsable relations clients at Beachcomber French Riviera, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Bar E,

We are very happy to hear your kind words!
Please come visit us again, you will always be welcome.