Free cancellation until 29/07
Hotel Surya(Rajahmundry)
Coasta Residency(Rajahmundry)
Leela Pavilion(Rajahmundry)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsboat ridewater parkswimming pooliskcon templeexcellent locationroom servicetraditional andhrahouse gueststable restaurantwonderful viewveg and non vegearly morningcomplimentary breakfastveg restaurantvisit this placechoice of foodexecutive room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed there for a day with family. View of Godavari river is magnificent. Small park on the bank is nice for a walk or sitting on chairs viewing the river is a must. Rooms have old furnitures and lot of mosquitoes. Staff are friendly and approachable. Complementary breakfast is decent.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Sheraton Hotel and I wish I knew about this beautiful place I would have definitely stayed here.. we were lucky to get a chance to have a meal with the owners of the place and spend some good time in their beautiful property... We had actually gone for walks 2 this place on the river side to enjoy the lovely view when my sister realised that she had come here and stayed many years back...they have some lovely rooms which are made in Old style and you climb them from spiral stairs as my sister tells me as I could not go up that place since I'm on a wheelchair but they have these wheelchair friendly rooms which also have a slope to get into the room and its on the ground floor level where you can get a lovely view from the window... the meal that we had was outstanding I can say this is the best meal that I had in the whole of Rajahmundry ... The Chef had made us some outstanding different styles of starters in veg and non veg, when I write about it my mouth waters ....there was variety of dishes but we had too many starters so we stuck to very simple butter chicken and nice Rotis... the best part of the hotel what should I say Resort gives you the feel of being around nature ...It is so green and such lovely plants have been grown there with the guidance of the owner I guess because they are plant lovers... I would make sure that I go and stay here the next time I'm in Rajahmundry..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank pammuc
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Booked two rooms for a night stay. One room was full of mosquitoes and other room ok. Managements need to refurbish rooms full of dampness. House keeping and from officeis an issue.
While checking out front office member was asking for payment inspite of showing on line booking voucher. Management training is lacking

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

It is the first place when you are visit rajahmundry because it is most beautiful and lovely water games are there . this place is full of combo joys for you . they are provide many game and swimming games ,and also celebrate functions in this hotel . it is the best for couples spend time

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Narasimha A
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Rooms were good. Room service was good. all the service boys were good. BUT, as we checked in smoke smell emanated out of our room.... no towels .... we reached restaurant for the complimentary Breakfast around 10 am... almost every item was empty. by the time they refilled, we all completed the breakfast. even water was not served on time. I must admit, the taste was very good. the delay was too much. The so called attractions are all time bound and it wont match with anyone's timing.... Swimming pool closed between 11 am to 4 pm (i simply cant understand their logic )...boat ride is only by morning 8 am...(why would someone get up by 8 on a holidaying )..... snooker board ..under renovation..... cycling ... not ready..... water theme park, guests are allowed only during afternoon timings.... ultimately, its just a hotel which is charging like a resort !

Room Tip: avoid rooms right behind BAR and Restaurant as you will have smoke inflow....
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family