“Great bento box”

Sushi J - Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Yorkeys Knob
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Their bento box is the best, so flavourful. We have them alot when we're looking for fresh, tasty takeaway. The teriyaki chicken or beef is my favorite. You get plenty for your money and I can often get two meals out of one. Their sushi is very tasty. Staff are extremely friendly.

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

I buy sushi here a lot of the days and actually have stopped going anywhere else because this is the best place !!

1  Thank Sam S
Reviewed 25 March 2016

This restaurant is an absolute gem. The food is authentic, delicious and affordable. Even though the restaurant is right on the car park, you feel like you're in a cosy little restaurant in Tokyo. We are Yorkeys Knob locals and have been to Sushi J many times. We are quite fussy with our Japanese food, having travelled to Japan twice, but we are always delighted with the quality of the dishes. We have also ordered a takeaway sushi platter from Sushi J for a lunchparty and everyone loved it. It is worth travelling out of your way to come here.

2  Thank Robards
Jungmin Y, 오너 at Sushi J - Japanese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Thank you very much for your positive comments . We are glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Unbelievably excellent. I cannot stay away. Authentic fresh japanese food . This little gem deserves 10 stars.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

It's not big and from the carpark, it does not inspire BUT their food is Japanese perfection. Book to make sure you get a table or get takeaway. I've done both. Food ALWAYS excellent.friendly staff and EVERYTHING I've eaten there has been PERFECT. MID RANGE PRICE and TOP QUALITY TASTE. YES YES YES. I live in the area and it's one of my favourite places. Everyone I know who has also eaten there says exactly the same as I do. BRILLIANT.

2  Thank JL N