“Delicious fresh sushi made to order”

Sushi J - Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Yorkeys Knob
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend Sushi J. They have ready made rolls but also make to order. Delcious fresh sushi, friendly service and affordable. Wish we’d found it earlier in our stay!

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I tried sushi in this restaurant few times. the staff is friendly. the sushi is fresh and pretty good.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Sadly I left it till my last week to try this place.
Its small with only a few tables, typical Japanese I guess.The food was fast fresh and pretty good.
I only ordered the main stream teriyaki chicken bento box came with all the usuals.
Pity I did not come here earlier as I would have spent more time here.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

I work in yorkeys Knob and eat here almost every day of the week for lunch. They are the nicest people and know how I like everything... Love this place.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

I love this restaurant! The staff were really nice to me. I was greeted with a warm welcome and a nice smile when I entered. They had a variety of food to choose from on their menu and they all looked so good! The food was great and tastes delicious! I will definitely be going there again soon!! I highly recommend it!