See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2017

First things first - location, not great. This was a last resort booking as the first hotel cancelled our reservation with no explanation so I frantically found one as close to Disney as possible for limited budget. We stayed for 4 nights for £168. We initially weren't going to hire a car until I realised 2 days before going that the nearest train station was an hours walk away! So another frantic search was made for car hire! The location is on some sort of industrial estate but it does have a couple restaurant, a couple fast food places, and few supermarkets dotted around on the same road. In a car it is 20 mins drive to Disney, half an hour from CDG airport and around an hour from Paris city centre. The hotel itself was clean, staff were friendly. As it is a budget hotel all the room has is a bed, tv, desk and mirror with an en suite. I would have preferred to have tea and coffee making facilities in the room rather than a tv but that's just me. There is a vending machine in the reception that does various hot drinks it the coffee isn't great. We paid for breakfast for on our last morning which was €6 each and it's an all you can eat breakfast with a variety of breads, cereals, hams, cheeses, spreads and pastries. The rooms were quite stuffy in the night so we had to have the window open but it was quite loud outside with people talking like it was the middle of the day. The rooms were cleaned every day with fresh bedding and towels. I've seen a couple of reviews saying about things being stolen but nothing from ours was and all staff were friendly and spoke good English. The rooms are listed as sound proof on the website but they really aren't - we spent the first night having to listen to next door having very loud sex and the second night a load of people kept running up and down in the corridor!! I probably wouldn't stay here again unless I were to return to Disney on a budget.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

what else needs to be said- we went out in the morning of the 21st August and when we returned 12 hours later we found that my husbands (brand new Nike £120 trainers ) had disappeared from the room. Now the room is the size of a shoe box with no storage so they were not misplaced in the room as we turned it upside down looking for them. Completely disgusting attitude from the 2 women on the front desk they didn't care at all, said it wasn't hotels problem as they do not employ cleaners. Didn't want us to phone Police. They laughed at us when we left (whilst they were standing outside smoking leaving reception unattended). A few other reviews I have seen have mentioned things "going missing" but they said we were the first which I don't believe- maybe people just don't report it. I have already spoken to Ibis head office who are investigating this matter and taking it seriously, and will report to the police in France purely because you shouldn't feel like you can't leave your clothes in a hotel room without them getting stolen! Not letting this go until I get refunded so prepare for this to go on every social media platform I can find.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I think my title might be enough to put you of but here's the rest.

Great location for Disney (about 25 min. drive), supermarket behind hotel and a few restaurants nearby.
Reception speaks English, you can checkin from 12 noon and checkout is also 12 noon (how do they do that?).
Checkin (friday for 2 nights, 2 adults and 3 children) went smooth, we had two 3-person rooms. They don't have interconnecting rooms. Asked what time breakfast was being served at the weekend. Both girls at reception answered it was 6.30-9.30AM. Got to the room, small (think shipcabin) but clean. The third bed you have to make yourself.
The doorhanger gave us different information about breakfast so we went back to reception to ask and they confirmed their earlier statement that yes, also in weekends breakfast starts at 6.30. Perfect if you want to make the Magic Hours at Disney as we do.
The hotel isn't airconditioned so the room was hot.
Following morning went downstairs at 6.40 and as you might have guessed, no breakfast... Reception explained that weekendbreakfast is served from 7.30. I explained what his collegues had said and asked for a refund (€6,30 per adult, €2,80 for children). He couldn't give me one but he gave me a card where to claim this. Friendly and apologetic nightmanager.
Second night my husband, who slept on the side of the restaurants with one of our children (room 207) couldn't sleep untill 2.30AM because of the Portuguese restaurant next door. It was a short night, for him especially as the firealarm went of at 6.05AM. It went on for about 10 minutes. We didn't take it seriously as we read here thad it had happened before, checked the corridor and looked outside but how dangerous is that (like the boy who cried wolf). We were quickly dressed and checked out at 6.30. (Ah! that's how they manage the checkin/-out times.)

All in all it would have been very good value for money if it wasn't for the restaurantnoise and firealarm.

Ps. If you don't want to make the third bed again for a second night, hang the do not disturb sign on your door.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I would only suggest staying here if you have your own transport. It's a bus ride from the train station, and then a 40 minute train ride into central Paris. Something I didn't quite appreciate when making the booking. As mentioned before, it is on the edge of an industrial area with not a lot going on around it. The restaurants that we found didn't open until 19:00/19:30, but there is a KFC and Burger King a mile down the road.

The room itself was small, but to be expected for a budget hotel. No air-con so it did feel pretty stuffy considering the temperatures outside. The bathroom could have done with some TLC. The shower attachment was broken and I ended up having to tie it up using some string so that I could stand underneath it. The shower curtain was also pretty mouldy around the bottom.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We decided to make a stop in France on our way home from Switzerland, the hotel was around £50euros and a breakfast supplement was added on booking of around£8 euros an adult.the rooms were clean but very small, no air con , or coffee facilities. It leads on to a main road we were woken during the night by people shouting and screaming outside I presume leaving a local bar next door. At 'breakfast' there were just empty containers no bread for toast, empty apple juice and 2 croissants - that were flat! We arrived at breakfast at 8.30 and during this period there were a group of men and women in last nights outfits screaming and shouting at each other before the man actually launched himself at the women! -hotel staff did nothing. I would not stay here again and I would avoid unless necessary !

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family