“Great food, great big portions, reasonable prices, great service”
Review of Casa De Piedra

Casa De Piedra
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Jicin
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have my other half’s family in Jicin and have been here numerous times in the past. By far it is the best place for me to eat. The food is delicious (I recommend The Rodrigo!!) and the staff are very friendly. They have separate English menus if you ask. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of food and the portion size. Very popular amongst locals too, this is usually busy most evenings with a great atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

If the only thing you expect is food, this is the place for you. On the other hand, if you’d like the quite high prices to include any attention, a smile or simply the cutlery without asking for it, I would recommend going somewhere else. Haven’t met such rude staff for a long time. Very disappointed.

1  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Last years pre-christmas event for me and my friends.
As usual great meal was served, service with no problem and as a surprise this year was christmas sweets on the table.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We've been here three times already because in the small place like Jičin there are too few restaurants like this. The food is good but the staff is not nice helpful. They seem not to be friendly for English speaking guests. I did not want to write the bad review at first, but since it happened for the third time I decided to write a kind of warning.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

I was there 5 years ago and the food was great. Yestarday the food was terrible. Nachos - normal pack of chips worth tree times more than in Supermarket - not heated with cheese. Food without taste - we ordered enchiladas/buritos/tacos - everthing tasted the same., soup without taste full of flavour Meat inside was not heated - was cool. Dip is not done from vegetables/herbs and oil but is from supermarket. I will not come back!!! We didn't have steck - maybe there are better.